ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

Payment after revisions have gone through

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
karchun
Posts: 131
Joined: 14 Aug 2011, 02:13
Gender: Male

Re: Payment after revisions have gone through

Post by karchun »

When are the expected dates for these so called "payment after revisions" then??? I hope its before August this year - cause i'm off UNi then :nana
y2j4dx
Posts: 28
Joined: 22 Feb 2012, 14:49
Gender: Male

Re: Payment after revisions have gone through

Post by y2j4dx »

Not sure if anyone can help me on this. I have recently transferred from one office to another office. The place where i used to work was just going thru the planning stages and have finally just start there revision this month (several months after it was due to start and three months after i transferred from there). The office I now work at have already had there revision a few months before I transferred there. Am I entitled to my lump sum for continuing to work for Royal Mail with these changes? Or do I lose out just because I transferred to another office?

Thanks
fishtank
Posts: 19732
Joined: 28 Sep 2007, 17:22
Gender: Male

Re: Payment after revisions have gone through

Post by fishtank »

Employees who move Office - Transformation Lump Sum Payments and Shorter Working Week

There are a number of situations that require clarification involving employees who transfer from one office to another.
On transfer, if the receiving office has already qualified for a lump sum payment and the transferee has not previously received payment from their old office, or has received a lower payment the lump sum or the difference will be paid.
On transfer, if the receiving office has not qualified for a lump sum payment, but the transferee has already received payment from their old office, the individual will not be due payment when the new office triggers the lump sum, unless the receiving office payment is greater.
If the transferee is already in receipt of the shorter working week from their old office, but the receiving office has not achieved the shorter working week, the transferee will only be expected to work the reduced hours at their new office.
good times, bad times you know I've had my share
y2j4dx
Posts: 28
Joined: 22 Feb 2012, 14:49
Gender: Male

Re: Payment after revisions have gone through

Post by y2j4dx »

On transfer, if the receiving office has already qualified for a lump sum payment and the transferee has not previously received payment from their old office, or has received a lower payment the lump sum or the difference will be paid.

Well this seems like my case as I have not received a lump sum payment as my office hadn't gone thru all the changes when I transferred out but the new office had gone thru changes and all staff there had received there lump sum, so how do I go about receiving my lump sum if I'm entitled to it?

Thanks again
fishtank
Posts: 19732
Joined: 28 Sep 2007, 17:22
Gender: Male

Re: Payment after revisions have gone through

Post by fishtank »

y2j4dx wrote:so how do I go about receiving my lump sum if I'm entitled to it?

First contact...your manager,no joy then...
Second Contact Royal Mail HR...no joy then...
Third Contact CWU Local rep,Area Rep then DGS(P) department at HQ.
good times, bad times you know I've had my share