Some of the seats in our place have come off the hinges lol, Some of the people who work at our place have difficulty walking and breathing at the same time were do they get these people??.5plusbonusball wrote:More excellent posts from the general, but haven't you heard of the courtesy whistle? Or take some headphones in with you. That said , there are some animals in our place who leave deposits on the seat! Gone off me tea now
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Generals s**t Chat.
-
dohnut
- Posts: 658
- Joined: 28 Sep 2007, 17:15
- Gender: Male
Re: Generals s**t Chat.
-
Straight4ward
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 1621
- Joined: 25 Oct 2009, 14:32
- Gender: Male
Re: Generals s**t Chat.
Who would have guessed it, General Mannerheim was anally retentive?wont even enter a shithouse unless all three traps are vacant, can t do it. And if im in one and somebody else comes in, i freeze like a myotonic goat
I can't find any mention in the Wiki entry.
"Never take life seriously. Nobody gets out alive anyway."
-
General Mannerheim
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 2299
- Joined: 14 Dec 2007, 13:10
- Gender: Male
- Location: Stalag 17
Re: Generals s**t Chat.
Ok how did you manage to get the DOM down there?Tell you what...a few weeks ago there was the biggest and longest turd i ever saw floating around the loo in our office
Also.
How did you manage this....DNA testing,, Have your Say Questionnaire? Or did your canteen have a run on Corn that day?We got the lad responsible for it too....and he is the skinniest lad in our office!
Royal Mail managers.....about as popular as a t.urd in a swimming pool!
The DDA/Equality Act demands action,NOT words......adjustments NOT Occupational Health referrals.Case No:2505901/09
Royal Mail is an Equal Opportunities Employer..It discriminates against everybody.
The DDA/Equality Act demands action,NOT words......adjustments NOT Occupational Health referrals.Case No:2505901/09
Royal Mail is an Equal Opportunities Employer..It discriminates against everybody.
-
postypie
- Posts: 435
- Joined: 18 Mar 2012, 19:37
- Gender: Male
Re: Generals s**t Chat.
General Mannerheim wrote:Ok how did you manage to get the DOM down there?Tell you what...a few weeks ago there was the biggest and longest turd i ever saw floating around the loo in our office
Also.How did you manage this....DNA testing,, Have your Say Questionnaire? Or did your canteen have a run on Corn that day?We got the lad responsible for it too....and he is the skinniest lad in our office!
No s**t mate...the lad owned up to the terrific turd when word got round.....something to be proud of i think...perhaps a new sport for the Olympics?
-
wookie
- Posts: 319
- Joined: 30 Dec 2011, 12:38
- Gender: Male
Re: Generals s**t Chat.
Some of our seats in the toilet are broken too, it is where 'some' staff prefer the standing then crouching position, the seats just can't take the weight. You always know when it hasn't gone well when you see the result on the actual seat. If that isn't bad enough you always get some dirty animal who insists on picking his nose and wiping it on the wall. And while i'm in a moany mood, another pet hate are the people who stand over the basin and clean out their sinuses, all over the taps and mirror.dohnut wrote:
Some of the seats in our place have come off the hinges lol
-
DGP1
- Posts: 15551
- Joined: 07 Jun 2007, 20:39
- Gender: Male
- Location: Terminus
Re: Generals s**t Chat.
I really can't believe some people behave like animals..............although, I never go so I don't know what the actual state of our toilets are (I can only go in my own
).
I'm preparing myself for the zombie invasion, rule number 1 - Cardio
-
P13
- Posts: 1016
- Joined: 11 Oct 2007, 14:35
- Gender: Male
Re: Generals s**t Chat.
Are you shitbreak from American PieDGP1 wrote:I really can't believe some people behave like animals..............although, I never go so I don't know what the actual state of our toilets are (I can only go in my own).
-
DGP1
- Posts: 15551
- Joined: 07 Jun 2007, 20:39
- Gender: Male
- Location: Terminus
Re: Generals s**t Chat.
Not to sound too old and out of it but............who???P13 wrote:Are you shitbreak from American PieDGP1 wrote:I really can't believe some people behave like animals..............although, I never go so I don't know what the actual state of our toilets are (I can only go in my own).
I'm preparing myself for the zombie invasion, rule number 1 - Cardio
-
P13
- Posts: 1016
- Joined: 11 Oct 2007, 14:35
- Gender: Male
Re: Generals s**t Chat.
One of the characters in American Pie couldn't sit down on any public toilets and had to run home at break time to get a s**t, hence the nickname shitbreakDGP1 wrote:Not to sound too old and out of it but............who???P13 wrote:Are you shitbreak from American PieDGP1 wrote:I really can't believe some people behave like animals..............although, I never go so I don't know what the actual state of our toilets are (I can only go in my own).
-
TrueBlueTerrier
- FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 72763
- Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
- Gender: Male
- Location: On my couch
Re: Generals s**t Chat.

All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
-
DGP1
- Posts: 15551
- Joined: 07 Jun 2007, 20:39
- Gender: Male
- Location: Terminus
Re: Generals s**t Chat.
Never having seen American Pie (and never going to) I never knew and yes, I just wait until I get home............much better that way 
I'm preparing myself for the zombie invasion, rule number 1 - Cardio
-
General Mannerheim
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 2299
- Joined: 14 Dec 2007, 13:10
- Gender: Male
- Location: Stalag 17
Re: Generals s**t Chat.
You must be walking like the Tin Man from Wizard Of Oz or C-3PO sometimes?DGP1 wrote:Never having seen American Pie (and never going to) I never knew and yes, I just wait until I get home............much better that way
Royal Mail managers.....about as popular as a t.urd in a swimming pool!
The DDA/Equality Act demands action,NOT words......adjustments NOT Occupational Health referrals.Case No:2505901/09
Royal Mail is an Equal Opportunities Employer..It discriminates against everybody.
The DDA/Equality Act demands action,NOT words......adjustments NOT Occupational Health referrals.Case No:2505901/09
Royal Mail is an Equal Opportunities Employer..It discriminates against everybody.
-
clashcityrocker
- Posts: 16726
- Joined: 22 Sep 2009, 13:50
- Gender: Male
- Location: strummerville
Re: Generals s**t Chat.
I've got bestbathrooms.com as the ad at the bottom of the page.


The societies of consumption and squandering of material resources are incompatible with the idea of economic growth and a clean planet.
-
DGP1
- Posts: 15551
- Joined: 07 Jun 2007, 20:39
- Gender: Male
- Location: Terminus
Re: Generals s**t Chat.
Nope, just great controlGeneral Mannerheim wrote:You must be walking like the Tin Man from Wizard Of Oz or C-3PO sometimes?DGP1 wrote:Never having seen American Pie (and never going to) I never knew and yes, I just wait until I get home............much better that way
I'm preparing myself for the zombie invasion, rule number 1 - Cardio
-
dvbuk55
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 16650
- Joined: 02 Jun 2007, 19:17
- Gender: Male
Re: Generals s**t Chat.
DGP1 wrote:Nope, just great controlGeneral Mannerheim wrote:You must be walking like the Tin Man from Wizard Of Oz or C-3PO sometimes?DGP1 wrote:Never having seen American Pie (and never going to) I never knew and yes, I just wait until I get home............much better that way
As for never having seen American Pie...................where on earth would you get the idea with Moms apple pie...........still one of the funniest scenes ever.