http://www.thisislincolnshire.co.uk/Cha ... story.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
HOUSEHOLDS and business in Spilsby will see some slight changes to their postal services over the next few weeks.
Royal Mail has announced it is to introduce new delivery methods and revised delivery routes in a bid to modernise the way it operates.
The changes will mean that those living and working in the Spilsby area will continue to receive a morning delivery but that the time they receive mail may be later or earlier than the current delivery times.
Royal Mail's delivery sector manager Rebecca Williams said: "We are proud of the high regard in which our postmen and women are held in Spilsby.
"The local delivery team and I are fully committed to providing a high quality of service that is as reliable and friendly as customers have come to expect from Royal Mail over many years."
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Changes being delivered to post service in Spilsby
-
TrueBlueTerrier
- FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 72741
- Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
- Gender: Male
- Location: On my couch
Changes being delivered to post service in Spilsby
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
-
TrueBlueTerrier
- FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 72741
- Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
- Gender: Male
- Location: On my couch
Re: Changes being delivered to post service in Spilsby
slight...........
will continue to receive a morning delivery............


will continue to receive a morning delivery............


All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
-
daveallum
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 175
- Joined: 09 Mar 2010, 17:42
- Gender: Male
Re: Changes being delivered to post service in Spilsby
Under P&L I've never known anyone get an earlier delivery,we leave the office later so impossible to achieve.
-
Mr Rush
- Posts: 3352
- Joined: 05 Aug 2011, 14:27
- Gender: Male
Re: Changes being delivered to post service in Spilsby
The only people getting an earlier delivery are those who used to live at the end of a walk that's now been reversed in order to bolt it to the neighbouring walk. That of course means the opposite for those who used to live at the start of the walk.
The machine stops.