im on 4 day week and your always on more than me i was thinking internet phoneTrueBlueTerrier wrote:Days off, leave, internet cafe, Internet capable phone - take your pick. Also could be Family Friendly or work patterns, I rarely post after 7pm, ever wondered why.bringon4dayweeks wrote:no true blue is posting too many times when posties are at work unless he is on a duty from 1992clashcityrocker wrote:Have you had a few too many shandies?
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Villagers see red after Royal Mail paints over gold postbox
-
arnold cheshire
- Posts: 5309
- Joined: 14 Oct 2010, 21:28
- Gender: Male
- Location: england
Re: Villagers see red after Royal Mail paints over gold post
-
arnold cheshire
- Posts: 5309
- Joined: 14 Oct 2010, 21:28
- Gender: Male
- Location: england
Re: Villagers see red after Royal Mail paints over gold post
hello im your biggest fan and postman he concentratesTrueBlueTerrier wrote:Days off, leave, internet cafe, Internet capable phone - take your pick. Also could be Family Friendly or work patterns, I rarely post after 7pm, ever wondered why.bringon4dayweeks wrote:no true blue is posting too many times when posties are at work unless he is on a duty from 1992clashcityrocker wrote:Have you had a few too many shandies?
-
clashcityrocker
- Posts: 16702
- Joined: 22 Sep 2009, 13:50
- Gender: Male
- Location: strummerville
Re: Villagers see red after Royal Mail paints over gold post
Eastenders?TrueBlueTerrier wrote: I rarely post after 7pm, ever wondered why.
The societies of consumption and squandering of material resources are incompatible with the idea of economic growth and a clean planet.
-
arnold cheshire
- Posts: 5309
- Joined: 14 Oct 2010, 21:28
- Gender: Male
- Location: england
Re: Villagers see red after Royal Mail paints over gold post
ive often thought about painting my local postbox red as no one else caresclashcityrocker wrote:Define patriotism - and then explain how vandalising a postbox is patriotic.
-
ebbzie
- Posts: 660
- Joined: 14 Jun 2011, 17:22
- Gender: Male
Re: Villagers see red after Royal Mail paints over gold post
Your not allowed to, do you not get it?bringon4dayweeks wrote:ive often thought about painting my local postbox red as no one else caresclashcityrocker wrote:Define patriotism - and then explain how vandalising a postbox is patriotic.
-
pinstripe
- Posts: 2474
- Joined: 25 May 2007, 16:42
- Gender: Male
- Location: 2 left turns from reality
Re: Villagers see red after Royal Mail paints over gold post
Don't be silly Clash, he's up north. It's Corrie for him.clashcityrocker wrote:Eastenders?TrueBlueTerrier wrote: I rarely post after 7pm, ever wondered why.
-
TrueBlueTerrier
- FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 72741
- Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
- Gender: Male
- Location: On my couch
Re: Villagers see red after Royal Mail paints over gold post
Please there is no need to insult me, I am from Yorkshire - Its Emmerdale.pinstripe wrote:Don't be silly Clash, he's up north. It's Corrie for him.clashcityrocker wrote:Eastenders?TrueBlueTerrier wrote: I rarely post after 7pm, ever wondered why.
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
-
pinstripe
- Posts: 2474
- Joined: 25 May 2007, 16:42
- Gender: Male
- Location: 2 left turns from reality
Re: Villagers see red after Royal Mail paints over gold post
Is there a difference?TrueBlueTerrier wrote:Please there is no need to insult me, I am from Yorkshire - Its Emmerdale.pinstripe wrote:Don't be silly Clash, he's up north. It's Corrie for him.clashcityrocker wrote:Eastenders?TrueBlueTerrier wrote: I rarely post after 7pm, ever wondered why.![]()
![]()
Between Corrie and Emmerdale I mean.
-
clashcityrocker
- Posts: 16702
- Joined: 22 Sep 2009, 13:50
- Gender: Male
- Location: strummerville
Re: Villagers see red after Royal Mail paints over gold post
I would rather have a drink in The Woolpack than The Rovers Return.
The societies of consumption and squandering of material resources are incompatible with the idea of economic growth and a clean planet.
-
Straight4ward
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 1621
- Joined: 25 Oct 2009, 14:32
- Gender: Male
Re: Villagers see red after Royal Mail paints over gold post
I don't know either of 'em but I'm all in favour of having a drink.clashcityrocker wrote:I would rather have a drink in The Woolpack than The Rovers Return.
"Never take life seriously. Nobody gets out alive anyway."
-
TeeferTiger
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 2783
- Joined: 22 Dec 2008, 13:56
- Gender: Female
- Location: Welsh Wales
Re: Villagers see red after Royal Mail paints over gold post
Watching or starring?clashcityrocker wrote:Eastenders?TrueBlueTerrier wrote: I rarely post after 7pm, ever wondered why.
Does this rag smell of chloroform to you?