alloria wrote:Although I agree with what you are saying, Park and Loop has been a complete mess overall, there are actually times where it works.
On one of the walks I was on, there was a street that we used to split into three parts, two of which were roughly equal in size, and a much smaller last part. Whoever would finish and get back to the van first really depended on the number of packets we had, so whoever got back to the van first would do the third part.
Sometimes I would get back to the van and the driver would already be doing the last part (so I would get the next street bags ready) or I would get back first, so I would grab the last part.
It worked really well, but only on that ONE Street! If every street were like that, it would be great.
I was also lucky to have a driver who was very helpful.
thats what the computer software is suposed to suss out.....or at least all that money they forked out for it youd surely expect it to highlight things like this?
must have been a really good arthur daley type to have gotten away with the money they paid