fishtank wrote:
Another one caught in the act.
Sheffield this time for the girl with abs like mine![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
.
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
RM to change colour of its post boxes from red to gold
-
DGP1
- Posts: 15551
- Joined: 07 Jun 2007, 20:39
- Gender: Male
- Location: Terminus
Re: RM to change colour of its post boxes from red to gold
I'm preparing myself for the zombie invasion, rule number 1 - Cardio
-
Stormproof
- Posts: 6116
- Joined: 07 Jul 2007, 21:03
- Gender: Female
Re: RM to change colour of its post boxes from red to gold
I think you are mixing up abs with your Moobs FTfishtank wrote:
Another one caught in the act.
Sheffield this time for the girl with abs like mine.
So keep on moving, moving, moving your feet
Keep on shuf-shuf-shuffling to this ghost dance beat
Just keep on walking down never ending streets
Illegitimi non carborundum
Keep on shuf-shuf-shuffling to this ghost dance beat
Just keep on walking down never ending streets
Illegitimi non carborundum
-
fishtank
- Posts: 19732
- Joined: 28 Sep 2007, 17:22
- Gender: Male
Re: RM to change colour of its post boxes from red to gold
Our office at the gate during the strikes in 2009Stormproof wrote: I think you are mixing up abs with your Moobs FT

good times, bad times you know I've had my share
