I hope they are not relying on LOCOG or whatever they are called to give them the right address to base the choice on.
North Korea and South Korea, and calling a Welsh Football Player English - and we haven't even had the opening ceremony yet.
north korea.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts. Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility. If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
Hope RM have'nt gone out and bought a job lot of Gold paint and it must be costing them a fortune having people on standby to print off British Gold Medal Winner stamps
So keep on moving, moving, moving your feet
Keep on shuf-shuf-shuffling to this ghost dance beat
Just keep on walking down never ending streets
clashcityrocker wrote:Penzance and Lossiemouth........
Though it wouldn't surprise me if they painted the boxes gold and then in 3 months time they did a collection review and removed the boxes.
"Penzance and Lossiemouth" That's a lot of travelling if one person's got the job of painting all of them.
Then Chorley Lancashire for that wig bloke.
I Wrote-During Covid-Which is still relevant now
It's good to get these types of threads, the ridiculous my manager said bollox, so we can reassure ourselves that while the world is falling apart, Royal Mail managers are still being the low-life C***S they have always been. My BFF Clash The daily grind of having to argue your case with an intellectual pigmy of a line manager is physically and emotionally draining.
I’VE BEEN POSTING MY LETTERS IN THE DOG POO BOX FOR TWO YEARS!
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts. Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility. If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.