Bahia Feliz wrote:You only have to do 1/6th a daypostypie wrote:today i delivered 400 d2d's
The way things are going it might be 1/6th.
Bahia Feliz wrote:You only have to do 1/6th a daypostypie wrote:today i delivered 400 d2d's
Where was I nasty?spoodoo wrote:Patrick the guy was only asking a question , no need to be nasty to the man.
His 1/6th may have been 100 delivery points x 4 d2d'sBahia Feliz wrote: You only have to do 1/6th a day
I deliver Door To Doors to empty houses toobriantwigley wrote:I ignore any signs and deliver anyway. The only houses I dont deliver D2Ds to are empty ones or inaccessible ones.
Pretty much everything we deliver is s**t anyway, all these poxy catalogues and scams theres just nothing we can do.
Just out of interest postypie,was it d2d's to 400 different houses or was it 100 houses x 4 d2d's or 80 x 5 etc?postypie wrote:today i delivered 400 d2d's
We do 1/6th a day. As a floater I often get people saying "I've already put tomorrows in the fitting for you - there's a few extra so I can have none to do on Saturday". I just pull the extras out - w@nkers.Bahia Feliz wrote:You only have to do 1/6th a daypostypie wrote:today i delivered 400 d2d's