The bit I like is in FNG ch1 v1 "and so it came to pass that Jesus entered the carpenters shop at the time that it was laid down that he shall enter. The people saw that Jesus got paid for doing what he was sposed to do and at the endeth of the day, Jesus went home again at the time that he stopped getting paid. God looked down from his heaven and saw that it was good."
Tripitaka: "You should live without fear. There's as much chance of good things as bad things." Sandy: "It's a cheerful philosophy and I've heard it from people before. They're all dead now." Monkey "Excuse me when I say, that you really are extraordinarily dim!"
I Wrote-During Covid-Which is still relevant now
It's good to get these types of threads, the ridiculous my manager said bollox, so we can reassure ourselves that while the world is falling apart, Royal Mail managers are still being the low-life C***S they have always been. My BFF Clash The daily grind of having to argue your case with an intellectual pigmy of a line manager is physically and emotionally draining.