PostieWithTheMostie! wrote: So i'm basically owed 3.5 days per years over the last 9 years, or does it come down to what part of the country we work in or is it another bloody Local Agreement thing??
It's a National Agreement - the Way Forward 2000, Section 4. Annual Leave.
It's on the downloads section on this site: http://www.royalmailchat.co.uk/communit ... 36&t=11941" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
PostieWithTheMostie! wrote: So i'm basically owed 3.5 days per years over the last 9 years, or does it come down to what part of the country we work in or is it another bloody Local Agreement thing??
It's a National Agreement - the Way Forward 2000, Section 4. Annual Leave.
It's on the downloads section on this site: http://www.royalmailchat.co.uk/communit ... 36&t=11941" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
How the hell could that happen to Postie,thought the computer would do it automatically!
I Wrote-During Covid-Which is still relevant now
It's good to get these types of threads, the ridiculous my manager said bollox, so we can reassure ourselves that while the world is falling apart, Royal Mail managers are still being the low-life C***S they have always been. My BFF Clash The daily grind of having to argue your case with an intellectual pigmy of a line manager is physically and emotionally draining.
postietaz wrote:ok ok what i would like for ten years is a hooker and not the 100quid a night ex employee
OK whatever floats your boat I suppose. Enjoy
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts. Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility. If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
You lot know NNNAAAAFFFINNN
I've done 42 years 32 enjoyable Last 12 Crap
I got an invite to Lingfield park long service do!!
1st time I've ever got an invite to one of these do's
Either my reputation has proceeded me
Or I've just been " BLOODY LUCKY"
Roll on the resignation letter
Blimey well done Wont be many more with that amount of service after you guys are gone
Pratt!Sister wrote:1st time I've ever got an invite to one of these do's
Dont get too excited as it will be full of managers getting a free meal
Rows of houses all bearing down on me........I can feel their blue hands touching me.......All these things in all positions.........All these things will one day take control..........
Stormproof wrote:Don't know if you get an award for 25 years service but you deserve a bloody medal , we all do for the s**t we've had to put up with the past few years.
We should get a medal, in fact we used to get a medal known as the "Imperial Service Medal" for 25 years unblemished service, that went with the transition from a government department to an independent postal corporation, time to reinstate it for services to the community in my opinion.
Worth an MBE
Six of Nine loves Seven of Nine, together in Electric Dreams.
Stormproof wrote:Don't know if you get an award for 25 years service but you deserve a bloody medal , we all do for the s**t we've had to put up with the past few years.
We should get a medal, in fact we used to get a medal known as the "Imperial Service Medal" for 25 years unblemished service, that went with the transition from a government department to an independent postal corporation, time to reinstate it for services to the community in my opinion.
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts. Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility. If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
Stormproof wrote:Don't know if you get an award for 25 years service but you deserve a bloody medal , we all do for the s**t we've had to put up with the past few years.
We should get a medal, in fact we used to get a medal known as the "Imperial Service Medal" for 25 years unblemished service, that went with the transition from a government department to an independent postal corporation, time to reinstate it for services to the community in my opinion.
Yes thats the one and the same TBT, I remember reading in the courier many years ago of various pensioners who joined before 1969 getting their ISM, the last award was in 1995, however the medal is still currently awarded to civil servants, government officials and commonwealth citizens, but not to Postal Workers any more, damned shame really, I feel being Royal Mail we should get some recognition for service to the Queen, if not ISM similar and unique with the Sovereigns head on it.
Six of Nine loves Seven of Nine, together in Electric Dreams.