ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

Door 2 Doors!

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
hampshireman
Posts: 792
Joined: 18 Dec 2009, 15:17
Gender: Male

Re: Door 2 Doors!

Post by hampshireman »

briantwigley wrote:Our floaters do the bare minimum - 1/6th. If I'm on the duty on the monday and it would inconvenience me later in the week I always set them all in.
Is that not the agreement?

Why have a go (or maybe you are not) at the Floaters?
fng
Posts: 462
Joined: 20 Jun 2011, 16:54
Gender: Male

Re: Door 2 Doors!

Post by fng »

"i'm fed up with door 2 doors, the weight of them is ridiculous, they fill up the container and are so heavy to get into the back of the wagon"..... so my dustman says anyway.... :cuppa
Tripitaka: "You should live without fear. There's as much chance of good things as bad things."
Sandy: "It's a cheerful philosophy and I've heard it from people before. They're all dead now."
Monkey "Excuse me when I say, that you really are extraordinarily dim!"