they pulled that one on me once when I said I couldnt do OT, but being big enough and ugly enough I said that suits me fine...... next day, just me left in the office on my way out and low and behold the same manager came with an EMERGENCY
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
overtime
-
fng
- Posts: 462
- Joined: 20 Jun 2011, 16:54
- Gender: Male
Re: overtime
".....made to feel like s**t by the dom and, in some instances, are then told you'll never be offered overtime ever again."
they pulled that one on me once when I said I couldnt do OT, but being big enough and ugly enough I said that suits me fine...... next day, just me left in the office on my way out and low and behold the same manager came with an EMERGENCY
and could i do half a walk (2.5 hrs)...
... I can't remember what i spent the 4.5 hrs worth of overtime pay on 
they pulled that one on me once when I said I couldnt do OT, but being big enough and ugly enough I said that suits me fine...... next day, just me left in the office on my way out and low and behold the same manager came with an EMERGENCY
Tripitaka: "You should live without fear. There's as much chance of good things as bad things."
Sandy: "It's a cheerful philosophy and I've heard it from people before. They're all dead now."
Monkey "Excuse me when I say, that you really are extraordinarily dim!"
Sandy: "It's a cheerful philosophy and I've heard it from people before. They're all dead now."
Monkey "Excuse me when I say, that you really are extraordinarily dim!"
-
Lincox
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 3485
- Joined: 09 Jan 2008, 18:07
- Gender: Male
Re: overtime
No Pay, No play
-
wheresourmoney
- Posts: 170
- Joined: 27 Jan 2011, 14:50
- Gender: Male
Re: overtime
Since our revision we are all to knackered to do overtime, i can count on 1 hand the amount of people out of an office of 140 who do overtime, and if those people are on holiday or off sick the managers are then sent out.