But somehow i think you're on to a loser with this,see your rep.FAMILY MEDICAL PROBLEM: Urgent indicates an immediate need, the provision with pay should normally be one day, with further days unpaid or covered by holiday entitlement. Exceptional circumstances might warrant 3 days.
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
What can I do??
-
POSTMAN
- SITE ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 32819
- Joined: 07 Aug 2006, 03:19
- Gender: Male
Re: What can I do??
Special leave policy says...
I Wrote-During Covid-Which is still relevant now
It's good to get these types of threads, the ridiculous my manager said bollox, so we can reassure ourselves that while the world is falling apart, Royal Mail managers are still being the low-life C***S they have always been.
My BFF Clash
The daily grind of having to argue your case with an intellectual pigmy of a line manager is physically and emotionally draining.
It's good to get these types of threads, the ridiculous my manager said bollox, so we can reassure ourselves that while the world is falling apart, Royal Mail managers are still being the low-life C***S they have always been.
My BFF Clash
The daily grind of having to argue your case with an intellectual pigmy of a line manager is physically and emotionally draining.
-
dejavu
- Posts: 193
- Joined: 28 Sep 2009, 16:05
- Gender: Male
Re: What can I do??
My boss came to my house to check on me, he didn't knock at the door just posted a note saying "called to see you but you were out", I was in bed, my mum was stood at the door on the phone when it came through. He then reported me to the manager saying I had been out and faking illness. When I came back to work I had a meeting with my manager, he asked me about it, I said I was feeling harrassed as in all my years of working there my boss had never been to anyones house when ill ever. My manager said "Its a new thing that they will be visiting people to check on them when they are off and that he had even had a visit". Funny that noone else has had a visit since that time and I've been off 5 months now and not had a visit at home in that time either.