or 4/5thsnewtimes wrote:I am wrong again, but what about the idea of cost saving, say by three quarters.
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Dear Moya.....
-
TrueBlueTerrier
- FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 72771
- Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
- Gender: Male
- Location: On my couch
Re: Dear Moya.....
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
-
newtimes
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 595
- Joined: 16 Feb 2012, 14:10
- Gender: Male
Re: Dear Moya.....
Took me a while to get.TrueBlueTerrier wrote:or 4/5thsnewtimes wrote:I am wrong again, but what about the idea of cost saving, say by three quarters.![]()
![]()
-
Budfrog
- Posts: 893
- Joined: 11 Sep 2007, 02:19
Re: Dear Moya.....
It's not that bad ... broomsticks are quite fuel efficient.TrueBlueTerrier wrote:its false she get 2 return trips.newtimes wrote:could someone confirm true or false, part of her deal is she gets a return air fare home once a year. With cut backs could it please be reduced to one way only.5plusbonusball wrote:So nothing from Moya yet,thanks.
http://money-news.money.aol.co.uk/artic ... 1m_profits" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
. Ms Greene, who is also eligible for two return flights a year to her native Canada
-
borgpicard
- Posts: 486
- Joined: 05 May 2011, 22:45
- Gender: Male
Re: Dear Moya.....
Bob Diamond......a yank ripping us off + big bonus
Moya Greene.......a canadian ripping us off + big bonus
anyone spot the simalarity ???

Moya Greene.......a canadian ripping us off + big bonus
anyone spot the simalarity ???
-
Lincox
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 3485
- Joined: 09 Jan 2008, 18:07
- Gender: Male
Re: Dear Moya.....
You could add Cameron- Ripping us off but he,s bloody english
-
scrapsaturdays
- Posts: 41
- Joined: 10 Mar 2010, 09:16
- Gender: Male
Re: Dear Moya.....
When Moya arrived I sent an email asking what she intended to do to protect all our jobs and make the business profitable.
Just because I happened to mention her salary/bonus and no doubt golden handshake departure(like her predecessors) she refused to reply to my request as they didn't "like the tone of my email" At least it raised a smile or two when I printed it and put it on our notice board.
Just because I happened to mention her salary/bonus and no doubt golden handshake departure(like her predecessors) she refused to reply to my request as they didn't "like the tone of my email" At least it raised a smile or two when I printed it and put it on our notice board.
-
5plusbonusball
- Posts: 1136
- Joined: 12 Jan 2012, 20:50
- Gender: Male
- Location: up north of watford
Re: Dear Moya.....
I think the days of postmen are now over, was once a long career job within the community where people looked up to you and expected you at the same time every MORNING and liked you.
Now it's just a dead end job for temp workers who only last months , swap and change duties etc. Like the binmen , do you see regular happy faces? There are no incentives now or bonuses to earn and any profits are wasted on too many managers' bonuses and office furniture. I think when all us old skool posties have finished (or been finished) then the service is gone forever . Shame really. R.I.P.R.M.
P.s. thanks for the non reply Moya.
Now it's just a dead end job for temp workers who only last months , swap and change duties etc. Like the binmen , do you see regular happy faces? There are no incentives now or bonuses to earn and any profits are wasted on too many managers' bonuses and office furniture. I think when all us old skool posties have finished (or been finished) then the service is gone forever . Shame really. R.I.P.R.M.
P.s. thanks for the non reply Moya.
Why are lino's paid full-time ??