ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Online Uniform Ordering
-
POSTMAN
- SITE ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 32819
- Joined: 07 Aug 2006, 03:19
- Gender: Male
Re: Online Uniform Ordering
I can't see the catalogue or order anything either.
I Wrote-During Covid-Which is still relevant now
It's good to get these types of threads, the ridiculous my manager said bollox, so we can reassure ourselves that while the world is falling apart, Royal Mail managers are still being the low-life C***S they have always been.
My BFF Clash
The daily grind of having to argue your case with an intellectual pigmy of a line manager is physically and emotionally draining.
It's good to get these types of threads, the ridiculous my manager said bollox, so we can reassure ourselves that while the world is falling apart, Royal Mail managers are still being the low-life C***S they have always been.
My BFF Clash
The daily grind of having to argue your case with an intellectual pigmy of a line manager is physically and emotionally draining.
-
fishtank
- Posts: 19732
- Joined: 28 Sep 2007, 17:22
- Gender: Male
Re: Online Uniform Ordering
Same.POSTMAN wrote:I can't see the catalogue or order anything either.
Have emailed them.
good times, bad times you know I've had my share
-
clashcityrocker
- Posts: 16736
- Joined: 22 Sep 2009, 13:50
- Gender: Male
- Location: strummerville
Re: Online Uniform Ordering
Can you pay with Paypal?
The societies of consumption and squandering of material resources are incompatible with the idea of economic growth and a clean planet.
-
taurus88
- Posts: 1259
- Joined: 14 Aug 2010, 17:53
- Gender: Male
Re: Online Uniform Ordering
I just ordered some boots, but I had to write something in the last bit (I wrote "I need new boots") and give the name of somebody in the last bit (I gave the name of my line manager). No idea if this is going to cause the world to implode or not. Either way it looks like I'm going to get some new boots! Apparently, I'm not entitled to anything else. I wants me a cagoule.
-
SpacePhoenix
- MAIL CENTRES/PROCESSING
- Posts: 12213
- Joined: 12 Nov 2008, 17:03
- Gender: Male
Re: Online Uniform Ordering
@postman and @fishtank have both your offices gone over to PSP in the last month or so?
-
yorkpostgal
- Posts: 10
- Joined: 04 Oct 2010, 10:32
- Gender: Female
- Location: west yorkshire
Re: Online Uniform Ordering
hi just tried ordering on the duos site but it wont let me log in, this may seem a silly question but do i put my full payroll number or part of it i'v tried loads of ways anyone help me?
-
fishtank
- Posts: 19732
- Joined: 28 Sep 2007, 17:22
- Gender: Male
Re: Online Uniform Ordering
fishtank wrote:Same.POSTMAN wrote:I can't see the catalogue or order anything either.
Have emailed them.
No reply...
Still isn't working...
good times, bad times you know I've had my share
-
krussel
- Posts: 5300
- Joined: 26 Jan 2009, 18:03
- Gender: Male
- Location: Out on the streets.
Re: Online Uniform Ordering
I dont think you can order shoes without them speaking to a manager which defeats the whole idea 
Rows of houses all bearing down on me........I can feel their blue hands touching me.......All these things in all positions.........All these things will one day take control..........
-
fishtank
- Posts: 19732
- Joined: 28 Sep 2007, 17:22
- Gender: Male
Re: Online Uniform Ordering
Working.
No reply to two emails.
No reply to two emails.
good times, bad times you know I've had my share
-
DGP1
- Posts: 15551
- Joined: 07 Jun 2007, 20:39
- Gender: Male
- Location: Terminus
Re: Online Uniform Ordering
Seems like it's working for me too................didn't know you could order wellies

I'm preparing myself for the zombie invasion, rule number 1 - Cardio
-
krussel
- Posts: 5300
- Joined: 26 Jan 2009, 18:03
- Gender: Male
- Location: Out on the streets.
Re: Online Uniform Ordering
DGP1 wrote:Seems like it's working for me too................didn't know you could order wellies![]()
![]()
Only if you work in a Welsh delivery office though
Rows of houses all bearing down on me........I can feel their blue hands touching me.......All these things in all positions.........All these things will one day take control..........
-
DGP1
- Posts: 15551
- Joined: 07 Jun 2007, 20:39
- Gender: Male
- Location: Terminus
Re: Online Uniform Ordering
That's baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaadkrussel wrote:DGP1 wrote:Seems like it's working for me too................didn't know you could order wellies![]()
![]()
Only if you work in a Welsh delivery office though
I'm preparing myself for the zombie invasion, rule number 1 - Cardio
-
seeker019
- Posts: 203
- Joined: 04 Dec 2007, 16:49
- Gender: Male
Re: Online Uniform Ordering
My account is locked after trying to change the Password.
How do you unlock the account, emails just bounce back....
HELP
How do you unlock the account, emails just bounce back....
HELP
Trust Royal Mail? God help us all.....
-
DGP1
- Posts: 15551
- Joined: 07 Jun 2007, 20:39
- Gender: Male
- Location: Terminus
Re: Online Uniform Ordering
Get your manager (or uniform champion) to sort it out for you...........you have to get them to authorise it anyway so you may as well let them do the whole thingseeker019 wrote:My account is locked after trying to change the Password.
How do you unlock the account, emails just bounce back....
HELP
I'm preparing myself for the zombie invasion, rule number 1 - Cardio
-
stuthurgeson
- Posts: 1
- Joined: 03 Jun 2010, 21:24
- Gender: Male
Re: Online Uniform Ordering
I ordered 4 polo shirts (says max 5), 2 pairs of shorts (says 3 max) and got the exclamation marks next to them saying that I had exceeded my allowance and the order needed authorisation. Filled in my managers name and received an email this morning to say that the order had been cancelled. Phoned the uniform helpline and was told that someone in my local mail centre had cancelled the order. The girl on the phone said she couldn't understand why as I hadn't ordered any uniform for over 2 years and put the order through manually for me