ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

Am I bad?

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
TrueBlueTerrier
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
Posts: 72771
Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
Gender: Male
Location: On my couch

Re: Am I bad?

Post by TrueBlueTerrier »

5plusbonusball wrote:Just get it redelivered to the nearest po (50p)
£1.50 now.

http://www.postoffice.co.uk/letters-par ... al-collect" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

has been for roughly 2 years IIRC.
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
Stormproof
Posts: 6116
Joined: 07 Jul 2007, 21:03
Gender: Female

Re: Am I bad?

Post by Stormproof »

Indy wrote:Just been thinking is RM involved in this? i.e. do they delver to the shop rather than my address? I know that its a huge inconvenience using RM (see above) but at the end of the day I don't want to be doing some other postie out of a job.
I very much doubt RM would be involved in this. More likely DPD or someone similar.
So keep on moving, moving, moving your feet
Keep on shuf-shuf-shuffling to this ghost dance beat
Just keep on walking down never ending streets


Illegitimi non carborundum
5plusbonusball
Posts: 1136
Joined: 12 Jan 2012, 20:50
Gender: Male
Location: up north of watford

Re: Am I bad?

Post by 5plusbonusball »

£1.50 bloody hell , wonder rm and po has any customers left. :thumbdown they're cutting their own throats.
Why are lino's paid full-time ??