Where abouts are you moving to as people may be able to offer better suggestions as you have said a pretty huge area yet something 20 min further than edinburgh where u suggest is too far yet you suggest perth which is quite a drive away from some placesAlverton wrote:zx135 wrote:there is two vacancies in dunbar office at moment think they are pt though
Yeah I've seen this aswell. P/T and to far south for me, but much appreciated for the help.
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Transfer to Scotland:Pref Perth, Dundee, Edinburgh, Fife
-
IcanthelpthewayIam
- Posts: 4067
- Joined: 26 May 2009, 13:37
- Gender: Male
Re: Transfer to Scotland:Pref Perth, Dundee, Edinburgh, Fife
-
Alverton
- Posts: 22
- Joined: 01 May 2012, 22:30
- Gender: Male
Re: Transfer to:Pref Perth, Dundee, Edinburgh, Fife
My partner lives in middle of Fife, figured my best chance for a transfer are the main cities/towns. If I'm lucky enough to get a transfer to Perth, then I'll move to Perth, if Dundee etc.zx135 wrote:Where abouts are you moving to as people may be able to offer better suggestions as you have said a pretty huge area yet something 20 min further than edinburgh where u suggest is too far yet you suggest perth which is quite a drive away from some placesAlverton wrote:zx135 wrote:there is two vacancies in dunbar office at moment think they are pt though
Yeah I've seen this aswell. P/T and to far south for me, but much appreciated for the help.
-
Alverton
- Posts: 22
- Joined: 01 May 2012, 22:30
- Gender: Male
Re: Transfer to Scotland:Pref Perth, Dundee, Edinburgh, Fife
B U M P
I had last week off, went directly to alot of possible offices. I was met with stares, and bumbling answers to my Q's. They told me it was best to go through the proper routes for a transfer. I told them, that was non-existent and the advice given was to go to the DO directly. I relayed the story of the two new transfers into my office who walked straight into F/T jobs!!!! after they contacted the offices directly.
Pretty much what I expected.
Still any extra info, or a number to a better, more suitable person/manager/Rep would be very much appreciated.
I had last week off, went directly to alot of possible offices. I was met with stares, and bumbling answers to my Q's. They told me it was best to go through the proper routes for a transfer. I told them, that was non-existent and the advice given was to go to the DO directly. I relayed the story of the two new transfers into my office who walked straight into F/T jobs!!!! after they contacted the offices directly.
Pretty much what I expected.
Still any extra info, or a number to a better, more suitable person/manager/Rep would be very much appreciated.