ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
starting next weeks door to doors early!!
-
POSTMAN
- SITE ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 32819
- Joined: 07 Aug 2006, 03:19
- Gender: Male
Re: starting next weeks door to doors early!!
I Wrote-During Covid-Which is still relevant now
It's good to get these types of threads, the ridiculous my manager said bollox, so we can reassure ourselves that while the world is falling apart, Royal Mail managers are still being the low-life C***S they have always been.
My BFF Clash
The daily grind of having to argue your case with an intellectual pigmy of a line manager is physically and emotionally draining.
It's good to get these types of threads, the ridiculous my manager said bollox, so we can reassure ourselves that while the world is falling apart, Royal Mail managers are still being the low-life C***S they have always been.
My BFF Clash
The daily grind of having to argue your case with an intellectual pigmy of a line manager is physically and emotionally draining.
-
thefall101
- Posts: 33
- Joined: 16 May 2012, 23:33
- Gender: Male
Re: starting next weeks door to doors early!!
I do Mondays on Saturday then the rest of the week's after i finish. And why not. I'm happy enough.
-
Straight4ward
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 1621
- Joined: 25 Oct 2009, 14:32
- Gender: Male
Re: starting next weeks door to doors early!!
"Never take life seriously. Nobody gets out alive anyway."
-
clashcityrocker
- Posts: 16736
- Joined: 22 Sep 2009, 13:50
- Gender: Male
- Location: strummerville
Re: starting next weeks door to doors early!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=291ET6Py6H8" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
The societies of consumption and squandering of material resources are incompatible with the idea of economic growth and a clean planet.
-
chunk
- Posts: 957
- Joined: 29 Jul 2009, 20:21
- Gender: Male
Re: starting next weeks door to doors early!!
thefall101 wrote:I do Mondays on Saturday then the rest of the week's after i finish. And why not. I'm happy enough.
A typical post from a newly opened account, Will you be staying long?
if you are getting back to the office early and have spare time.
i have no problem with that.
I have a problem with people who start early and also stay late beyond there finish time for free.
this makes unachievable jobs appear achievable and so doesnt highlight duty problems and resource issues.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z_KBXCAJHWw
I'm a postman-and i know where you live.....