Would we be expected, or rather our colleagues in PFWW, be expected to fit them or would we just dump them at the front door. I understand your point, but its a moot one, we already do through PFWW deliver high value items such as TVs, Computers, Music Systems etc. However, there are certain stuff that require a technical aspect, such as plumbing in Washers and Cookers. Because of that aspect its unlikely we'll ever be involved in those because our delivery model is aimed at high volumes and short delivery times.happyhippo wrote:
I am one of those hard working posties please go and kiss moya's arse somewhere else please. I am simply making a point that we could deliver those dishwashers etc via parcel force but we have been pushed out because of management inefficiencies and now hard working posties are losing their jobs everyday. Thank moya for me
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
from a customer's point of view…
-
TrueBlueTerrier
- FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 72771
- Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
- Gender: Male
- Location: On my couch
Re: from a customer's point of view…
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
-
happyhippo
- Posts: 105
- Joined: 02 Aug 2010, 17:47
- Gender: Male
Re: from a customer's point of view…
Thanks for the sensible and reasonable response. That's all that is needed ebbzie a gentlemens answer not " your a bloody moaner go away " act like a management tw*t get treated like a management tw*t.
-
ebbzie
- Posts: 660
- Joined: 14 Jun 2011, 17:22
- Gender: Male
Re: from a customer's point of view…
Your are a moaner . I dont act like a manager never have never will.happyhippo wrote:Thanks for the sensible and reasonable response. That's all that is needed ebbzie a gentlemens answer not " your a bloody moaner go away " act like a management tw*t get treated like a management tw*t.
You come onhere bleating about a f**king dishwasher being delivered like its some kind of wonderful thing!!!!
Please STFU
-
happyhippo
- Posts: 105
- Joined: 02 Aug 2010, 17:47
- Gender: Male
Re: from a customer's point of view…
I guess your the future management type then getting ready to turn on your fellow workers, just like moya wants from her slaves. All I said in my original posting was I had a great experience with my dishwasher delivery and wondered why we as an established DELIVERY service could not provide a similar service to our customers. When we as an established DELIVERY service can not get a letter from one end of town to the other in less than a week ( an old lady on my round had this experience posting a birthday card recently and it was received 4 days after ) how can we justify this level of service when the title of the topic is from a customer point of view.. Instead I get slated for saying other providers of service are showing us an established DELIVERY service up for our inadequacy. This is what management have done to our great company and ebbzie it sounds like you would fit in with them wonderfully with your poor attitude towards your fellow colleagues why not apply to be a DIM you sound just like one.ebbzie wrote:Your are a moaner . I dont act like a manager never have never will.happyhippo wrote:Thanks for the sensible and reasonable response. That's all that is needed ebbzie a gentlemens answer not " your a bloody moaner go away " act like a management tw*t get treated like a management tw*t.
You come onhere bleating about a f**king dishwasher being delivered like its some kind of wonderful thing!!!!
Please STFU
-
ebbzie
- Posts: 660
- Joined: 14 Jun 2011, 17:22
- Gender: Male
Re: from a customer's point of view…
Hippo you really are a co*k . Ive been a postie for years will never be a manager , so please stop being a total ar*e. Maybe where you work you cant deliver everything , these things happen , especially after these useless revisions.
Before you ask no weve had no revision where i work, we have managed to fight it, i know , you know they dont work.
One last thing you dont know me so dont say such stupid f**king things about me
Before you ask no weve had no revision where i work, we have managed to fight it, i know , you know they dont work.
One last thing you dont know me so dont say such stupid f**king things about me
-
TrueBlueTerrier
- FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 72771
- Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
- Gender: Male
- Location: On my couch
Re: from a customer's point of view…
THIS THREAD IS VERY CLOSE TO BEING LOCKED AND PEOPLE WARNED AND BANNED.
As people are ignoring the rules, perhaps because they either have not read them, or are ignoring them I'll try to make them simple.
NO - Name calling
NO - Telling people to shut up
NO - Bullying or Harassment.
NO - Calling people Managers.
As people are ignoring the rules, perhaps because they either have not read them, or are ignoring them I'll try to make them simple.
NO - Name calling
If someone has a different position to you please respect their right to have differing views, and enjoy yourself when picking holes in their position in a constructive way. We would much rather have a long winded well thought out argument, picking out weak points in someone's position, than have a thread full of 1 line insults.
NO - Telling people to shut up
Please remember everyone is welcome on this site. Customers, CWU Officers, Royal Mail Managers, all Royal Mail employees, the General Public, the press,and even MPs, so please do not resort to abuse if people of a different political persuasion or viewpoint to you, post on a thread.
NO - Bullying or Harassment.
Please do not in any circumstances resort to name calling or behaviour that could be deemed as bullying or harassment.
NO - Calling people Managers.
Just because someone has a different viewpoint or political position to you, it does not mean that they are a 'Manager' or a 'Union fanatic', any posts making such assumptions or generalisations will be pulled or amended and the poster warned. This also applies to posts that are not aimed at individuals but at groups.
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
-
happyhippo
- Posts: 105
- Joined: 02 Aug 2010, 17:47
- Gender: Male
Re: from a customer's point of view…
Don't worry about banning me. I have decided to never use this site again. I am sick of the poor attitude people display towards their hard working colleagues if this is the future of royal mail as managers want postie vs postie then i want no part of it. I simply made a statement about good service I received from a delivery company and was harshly treated under the topic banner from a customers point of view... Which i am as well as a postie of nearly 10 years service.
Thank you to those that treated this site with honor and dignity especially you True Blue you are a wise gentleman and you have my respect and always treated every query fairly and honestly. Good bye and good luck to everyone but the trolls who ruin this site.
Happy hippo
Thank you to those that treated this site with honor and dignity especially you True Blue you are a wise gentleman and you have my respect and always treated every query fairly and honestly. Good bye and good luck to everyone but the trolls who ruin this site.
Happy hippo
-
ebbzie
- Posts: 660
- Joined: 14 Jun 2011, 17:22
- Gender: Male
Re: from a customer's point of view…
And my reply was about me taking PRIDE in my work and looking after the customers trying to provide a good service and your response??????? Something about kissing Moyas A**e , how pathetic then calling me a wannabe manager because i CARE about the customer . Perhaps you should try this Oh and hyou wont be missed GOODBYEhappyhippo wrote:Don't worry about banning me. I have decided to never use this site again. I am sick of the poor attitude people display towards their hard working colleagues if this is the future of royal mail as managers want postie vs postie then i want no part of it. I simply made a statement about good service I received from a delivery company and was harshly treated under the topic banner from a customers point of view... Which i am as well as a postie of nearly 10 years service.
Thank you to those that treated this site with honor and dignity especially you True Blue you are a wise gentleman and you have my respect and always treated every query fairly and honestly. Good bye and good luck to everyone but the trolls who ruin this site.
Happy hippo
-
TrueBlueTerrier
- FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 72771
- Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
- Gender: Male
- Location: On my couch
Re: from a customer's point of view…
AND PERHAPS YOU MISSEDebbzie wrote: Oh and hyou wont be missed GOODBYE![]()
![]()
Please remember everyone is welcome on this site. Customers, CWU Officers, Royal Mail Managers, all Royal Mail employees, the General Public, the press,and even MPs, so please do not resort to abuse if people of a different political persuasion or viewpoint to you, post on a thread.
You may have thought what you posted was meant to be funny, and in any other circumstance it might have been - but in the context of the thread and after my post its just asking for more trouble.
I will warn YOU this time - please follow the rules or suffer the consequences, and its not often I give members a 2nd, 2nd chance.
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
-
thecyclingexpostie
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 103
- Joined: 15 Feb 2012, 13:51
- Gender: Male
Re: from a customer's point of view…
as a mod on another forum, i'd lock it too, not least because it's gone way off-topicTrueBlueTerrier wrote:THIS THREAD IS VERY CLOSE TO BEING LOCKED AND PEOPLE WARNED AND BANNED.
As people are ignoring the rules, perhaps because they either have not read them, or are ignoring them I'll try to make them simple.