ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Radio in you office?
-
KDHULL
- Posts: 31
- Joined: 10 Jan 2011, 11:19
- Gender: Male
Re: Radio in you office?
Bl**dy Chris Evans is worse than bl**ding Chris Moyles and all those dj's who say "hey it's friday , end of the week"

-
dvbuk55
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 16650
- Joined: 02 Jun 2007, 19:17
- Gender: Male
Re: Radio in you office?
Only mindless morons listen to music blaring out, nodding like a demented donkey to some beat or other.blue1873 wrote:dvbuk55 wrote:We have what was a state of the art CD/Radio/Intercom system when we had the fools gold money. If it is too loud when I walk in I turn it off at the mains - I hate loud music, or music of any kind in fact.
Life and soul of the office EH! "dvbuk55"
if it's too loud.....your too old,buy a set
of ear muffs![]()
![]()
-
5plusbonusball
- Posts: 1136
- Joined: 12 Jan 2012, 20:50
- Gender: Male
- Location: up north of watford
Re: Radio in you office?
dvbuk55 wrote:Only mindless morons listen to music blaring out, nodding like a demented donkey to some beat or other.blue1873 wrote:dvbuk55 wrote:We have what was a state of the art CD/Radio/Intercom system when we had the fools gold money. If it is too loud when I walk in I turn it off at the mains - I hate loud music, or music of any kind in fact.
Life and soul of the office EH! "dvbuk55"
if it's too loud.....your too old,buy a set
of ear muffs![]()
![]()
Must be into Roger Whittaker or something (sheepdogs?)
Why are lino's paid full-time ??
-
BoltonPostie
- Posts: 328
- Joined: 09 Jul 2007, 17:20
- Gender: Male
- Location: Up s**t creek.
Re: Radio in you office?
i like music but the radio station that is on in ours is feckin terrible.
I'm convinced they only have about 20 records as you hear the same shite over and over again.
I'm convinced they only have about 20 records as you hear the same shite over and over again.
The grabbing hands
Grab all they can
All for themselves
After all
Grab all they can
All for themselves
After all
-
doorstepped
- Posts: 1063
- Joined: 10 Oct 2011, 23:17
- Gender: Male
- Location: Somewhere west of London
Re: Radio in you office?
The only radio station we can recieve properly is Magic FM.
and its soo easy to tell the time listening to it without even wearing a watch.
7:44 Adele
7:49 monkees - daydream beliver
7:52 queen - kind of magic
7:56 Jar of hearts
8:00 News
8:04 tracey chapman - fast car
same tunes at the same time every day, except around xmas time when they use the only other cd in the building
and its soo easy to tell the time listening to it without even wearing a watch.
7:44 Adele
7:49 monkees - daydream beliver
7:52 queen - kind of magic
7:56 Jar of hearts
8:00 News
8:04 tracey chapman - fast car
same tunes at the same time every day, except around xmas time when they use the only other cd in the building
-
Stormproof
- Posts: 6116
- Joined: 07 Jul 2007, 21:03
- Gender: Female
Re: Radio in you office?
It has to be RAdio 2, cant be listening to shite local radio stations with shite adverts, ,10 records in constant loop. Local radio + xmas = torture.
So keep on moving, moving, moving your feet
Keep on shuf-shuf-shuffling to this ghost dance beat
Just keep on walking down never ending streets
Illegitimi non carborundum
Keep on shuf-shuf-shuffling to this ghost dance beat
Just keep on walking down never ending streets
Illegitimi non carborundum
-
tmac
- Posts: 163
- Joined: 15 Jan 2009, 15:25
- Gender: Male
Re: Radio in you office?
We have Heart in our office which plays the same crap everyday Michael Jackson Whitney Houston
-
dvbuk55
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 16650
- Joined: 02 Jun 2007, 19:17
- Gender: Male
Re: Radio in you office?
Well to all the sufferers of crap music/radio stations - switch it off. 
-
DGP1
- Posts: 15551
- Joined: 07 Jun 2007, 20:39
- Gender: Male
- Location: Terminus
Re: Radio in you office?
I like Chris Moyles............just enough to keep me distracted without compromising my work, plus I really hate adverts (major benefit of Sky Plus) and I'm not ready for the oldies station yet.skull wrote:
Just be grateful you don't have to listen to Chris Moyles it's bordering on mental torture. There again there is nothing in his show that distracts me from prepping. No good songs or interesting talk, just none stop waffle.
Although Fearn Cotton really makes me want to sleep......which isin't great when I'm a driving.
I'm preparing myself for the zombie invasion, rule number 1 - Cardio
-
fishtank
- Posts: 19732
- Joined: 28 Sep 2007, 17:22
- Gender: Male
Re: Radio in you office?
I don't trust radio waves.
That's why i were my tin foil hat.
That and the fact that it suits me.

That's why i were my tin foil hat.
That and the fact that it suits me.

good times, bad times you know I've had my share
-
dvbuk55
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 16650
- Joined: 02 Jun 2007, 19:17
- Gender: Male
Re: Radio in you office?
You've lost a bit of weight haven't you?fishtank wrote:I don't trust radio waves.
That's why i were my tin foil hat.
That and the fact that it suits me.
-
ebbzie
- Posts: 660
- Joined: 14 Jun 2011, 17:22
- Gender: Male
Re: Radio in you office?
Bet your a bundle of fun on a night outdvbuk55 wrote:We have what was a state of the art CD/Radio/Intercom system when we had the fools gold money. If it is too loud when I walk in I turn it off at the mains - I hate loud music, or music of any kind in fact.
Do you drown kittens in your spare time?
-
dvbuk55
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 16650
- Joined: 02 Jun 2007, 19:17
- Gender: Male
Re: Radio in you office?
A night out - how frivolous is that - I don't drink, smoke or go out with loose women, though only two of those are by choice. As for kittens, I'm ambivalent but dogs I like better than people.ebbzie wrote:Bet your a bundle of fun on a night outdvbuk55 wrote:We have what was a state of the art CD/Radio/Intercom system when we had the fools gold money. If it is too loud when I walk in I turn it off at the mains - I hate loud music, or music of any kind in fact.
Do you drown kittens in your spare time?
-
DGP1
- Posts: 15551
- Joined: 07 Jun 2007, 20:39
- Gender: Male
- Location: Terminus
Re: Radio in you office?
But you do make up for everything in the naughty roomdvbuk55 wrote:A night out - how frivolous is that - I don't drink, smoke or go out with loose women, though only two of those are by choice. As for kittens, I'm ambivalent but dogs I like better than people.ebbzie wrote:Bet your a bundle of fun on a night outdvbuk55 wrote:We have what was a state of the art CD/Radio/Intercom system when we had the fools gold money. If it is too loud when I walk in I turn it off at the mains - I hate loud music, or music of any kind in fact.
Do you drown kittens in your spare time?
I'm preparing myself for the zombie invasion, rule number 1 - Cardio
-
blue1873
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 8949
- Joined: 16 Feb 2010, 17:50
- Gender: Male
Re: Radio in you office?
So whats your favourite song thendvbuk55 wrote:A night out - how frivolous is that - I don't drink, smoke or go out with loose women, though only two of those are by choice. As for kittens, I'm ambivalent but dogs I like better than people.ebbzie wrote:Bet your a bundle of fun on a night outdvbuk55 wrote:We have what was a state of the art CD/Radio/Intercom system when we had the fools gold money. If it is too loud when I walk in I turn it off at the mains - I hate loud music, or music of any kind in fact.
Do you drown kittens in your spare time?
"Hey there Lonely boy"