Do you think music would've helped?clashcityrocker wrote:Once in the Mail Centre I thought I saw a Ghost in the Machine.
Should I have called The Police?
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
I think i saw a ghost today on delivery....
-
dvbuk55
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 16650
- Joined: 02 Jun 2007, 19:17
- Gender: Male
Re: I think i saw a ghost today on delivery....
-
TrueBlueTerrier
- FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 72771
- Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
- Gender: Male
- Location: On my couch
Re: I think i saw a ghost today on delivery....
Perhaps it was a Happy Phantom chasing nuns.

All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
-
DGP1
- Posts: 15551
- Joined: 07 Jun 2007, 20:39
- Gender: Male
- Location: Terminus
Re: I think i saw a ghost today on delivery....
When did this turn into a Scooby Doo thread?
I'm preparing myself for the zombie invasion, rule number 1 - Cardio
-
clashcityrocker
- Posts: 16736
- Joined: 22 Sep 2009, 13:50
- Gender: Male
- Location: strummerville
Re: I think i saw a ghost today on delivery....
From the very first post I think........DGP1 wrote:When did this turn into a Scooby Doo thread?
The societies of consumption and squandering of material resources are incompatible with the idea of economic growth and a clean planet.
-
Caniel
- Posts: 623
- Joined: 03 Jul 2009, 18:25
- Gender: Female
- Location: The Batcave
Re: I think i saw a ghost today on delivery....
I'd have got away with it as well if it wasn't for you meddling kids........ 
-
BoltonPostie
- Posts: 328
- Joined: 09 Jul 2007, 17:20
- Gender: Male
- Location: Up s**t creek.
Re: I think i saw a ghost today on delivery....
This thread needs locking it's died a death!
The grabbing hands
Grab all they can
All for themselves
After all
Grab all they can
All for themselves
After all
-
Postman Plodd
- Posts: 596
- Joined: 30 Nov 2008, 15:53
- Gender: Male
Re: I think i saw a ghost today on delivery....
Out in the yard? Running naked in the streets without your mask on?TrueBlueTerrier wrote:Perhaps it was a Happy Phantom chasing nuns.![]()
-
TeeferTiger
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 2783
- Joined: 22 Dec 2008, 13:56
- Gender: Female
- Location: Welsh Wales
Re: I think i saw a ghost today on delivery....
Do you have migraines or epilepsy?
Does this rag smell of chloroform to you?
-
DGP1
- Posts: 15551
- Joined: 07 Jun 2007, 20:39
- Gender: Male
- Location: Terminus
Re: I think i saw a ghost today on delivery....
I've got a Scooby snackTeeferTiger wrote:Do you have migraines or epilepsy?
I'm preparing myself for the zombie invasion, rule number 1 - Cardio
-
P13
- Posts: 1016
- Joined: 11 Oct 2007, 14:35
- Gender: Male
Re: I think i saw a ghost today on delivery....
Maybe that is the reason you are always in the naughty roomDGP1 wrote:I've got a Scooby snackTeeferTiger wrote:Do you have migraines or epilepsy?
-
TeeferTiger
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 2783
- Joined: 22 Dec 2008, 13:56
- Gender: Female
- Location: Welsh Wales
Re: I think i saw a ghost today on delivery....
<tuts> I was being serious!!
Does this rag smell of chloroform to you?
-
TrueBlueTerrier
- FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 72771
- Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
- Gender: Male
- Location: On my couch
Re: I think i saw a ghost today on delivery....
Postman Plodd wrote:Out in the yard? Running naked in the streets without your mask on?TrueBlueTerrier wrote:Perhaps it was a Happy Phantom chasing nuns.![]()
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
-
DGP1
- Posts: 15551
- Joined: 07 Jun 2007, 20:39
- Gender: Male
- Location: Terminus
Re: I think i saw a ghost today on delivery....
You really should know us by now.............we can't keep anything serious for more than a few minutesTeeferTiger wrote:<tuts> I was being serious!!
I'm preparing myself for the zombie invasion, rule number 1 - Cardio
-
clashcityrocker
- Posts: 16736
- Joined: 22 Sep 2009, 13:50
- Gender: Male
- Location: strummerville
Re: I think i saw a ghost today on delivery....
Bloke takes drugs.DGP1 wrote:You really should know us by now.............we can't keep anything serious for more than a few minutesTeeferTiger wrote:<tuts> I was being serious!!![]()
![]()
Bloke goes to work and hallucinates.
End of thread.
The societies of consumption and squandering of material resources are incompatible with the idea of economic growth and a clean planet.