ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Bringing mail home.
-
robg
- Posts: 81
- Joined: 21 Jan 2011, 22:41
- Gender: Male
Re: Bringing mail home.
Somone in another DO got back late on a Saturday on a bike, they had closed up so he took the bike and specials home and bought them in Monday.
If it's a sackable offence then that seems harsh, enough for a tribunal I would guess.
If it's a sackable offence then that seems harsh, enough for a tribunal I would guess.
-
stokes11eg
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 3077
- Joined: 20 Nov 2008, 12:51
- Gender: Female
Re: Bringing mail home.
dvbuk55 wrote:Now that's what I call packing the trunkfishtank wrote:dvbuk55 wrote: Elephantine
-
maisymoo04
- Posts: 2226
- Joined: 07 Apr 2010, 17:11
- Gender: Male
- Location: You dont want to no
Re: Bringing mail home.
great this isnt it we start talkin about sum poor bugger who has stiffed mail and no were lookin at c@@@ covers and thongs sorry stokesy arnt they terrible

"Some day I will have the bottle to take the money"
-
NWpostie
- Posts: 3622
- Joined: 04 Aug 2007, 17:32
- Gender: Male
- Location: Sector 001 Borg Collective, 6 o f 9
Re: Bringing mail home.
maisymoo04 wrote:great this isnt it we start talkin about sum poor bugger who has stiffed mail and no were lookin at c@@@ covers and thongs sorry stokesy arnt they terrible![]()
![]()
![]()
Its the Interwerb darling
Six of Nine loves Seven of Nine, together in Electric Dreams.
-
fishtank
- Posts: 19732
- Joined: 28 Sep 2007, 17:22
- Gender: Male
Re: Bringing mail home.
Not just the interweb.NWpostie wrote:maisymoo04 wrote:great this isnt it we start talkin about sum poor bugger who has stiffed mail and no were lookin at c@@@ covers and thongs sorry stokesy arnt they terrible![]()
![]()
![]()
Its the Interwerb darling
Sit in the pub with your mates and i guarantee every conversation ends up back at sex.
It's the natural order of things...don't mess with it....it's dangerous.
good times, bad times you know I've had my share
-
dvbuk55
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 16650
- Joined: 02 Jun 2007, 19:17
- Gender: Male
Re: Bringing mail home.
I don't drink, go to the pub or have mates...............but imagination is a wonderful thingfishtank wrote:Not just the interweb.NWpostie wrote:maisymoo04 wrote:great this isnt it we start talkin about sum poor bugger who has stiffed mail and no were lookin at c@@@ covers and thongs sorry stokesy arnt they terrible![]()
![]()
![]()
Its the Interwerb darling
Sit in the pub with your mates and i guarantee every conversation ends up back at sex.
It's the natural order of things...don't mess with it....it's dangerous.
-
NWpostie
- Posts: 3622
- Joined: 04 Aug 2007, 17:32
- Gender: Male
- Location: Sector 001 Borg Collective, 6 o f 9
Re: Bringing mail home.
your name must be Billy :)dvbuk55 wrote:I don't drink, go to the pub or have mates...............but imagination is a wonderful thingfishtank wrote:Not just the interweb.NWpostie wrote:maisymoo04 wrote:great this isnt it we start talkin about sum poor bugger who has stiffed mail and no were lookin at c@@@ covers and thongs sorry stokesy arnt they terrible![]()
![]()
![]()
Its the Interwerb darling
Sit in the pub with your mates and i guarantee every conversation ends up back at sex.
It's the natural order of things...don't mess with it....it's dangerous.
Six of Nine loves Seven of Nine, together in Electric Dreams.
-
dvbuk55
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 16650
- Joined: 02 Jun 2007, 19:17
- Gender: Male
Re: Bringing mail home.
NWpostie wrote:your name must be Billy :)dvbuk55 wrote:I don't drink, go to the pub or have mates...............but imagination is a wonderful thingfishtank wrote:Not just the interweb.NWpostie wrote:maisymoo04 wrote:great this isnt it we start talkin about sum poor bugger who has stiffed mail and no were lookin at c@@@ covers and thongs sorry stokesy arnt they terrible![]()
![]()
![]()
Its the Interwerb darling
Sit in the pub with your mates and i guarantee every conversation ends up back at sex.
It's the natural order of things...don't mess with it....it's dangerous.
-
NWpostie
- Posts: 3622
- Joined: 04 Aug 2007, 17:32
- Gender: Male
- Location: Sector 001 Borg Collective, 6 o f 9
Re: Bringing mail home.
Don't worry, you can create lots of imaginary friends and have a party !dvbuk55 wrote:NWpostie wrote:your name must be Billy :)dvbuk55 wrote:I don't drink, go to the pub or have mates...............but imagination is a wonderful thingfishtank wrote:Not just the interweb.NWpostie wrote:maisymoo04 wrote:great this isnt it we start talkin about sum poor bugger who has stiffed mail and no were lookin at c@@@ covers and thongs sorry stokesy arnt they terrible![]()
![]()
![]()
Its the Interwerb darling
Sit in the pub with your mates and i guarantee every conversation ends up back at sex.
It's the natural order of things...don't mess with it....it's dangerous.![]()
Six of Nine loves Seven of Nine, together in Electric Dreams.
-
dvbuk55
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 16650
- Joined: 02 Jun 2007, 19:17
- Gender: Male
Re: Bringing mail home.
The last time I did that I was sectionedNWpostie wrote:Don't worry, you can create lots of imaginary friends and have a party !
-
DGP1
- Posts: 15551
- Joined: 07 Jun 2007, 20:39
- Gender: Male
- Location: Terminus
Re: Bringing mail home.
You do realise that there are only 2 of us on this site.............and I'm not too sure I existdvbuk55 wrote:The last time I did that I was sectionedNWpostie wrote:Don't worry, you can create lots of imaginary friends and have a party !Now it's behind closed doors and my "friends" are sworn to secrecy
I'm preparing myself for the zombie invasion, rule number 1 - Cardio
-
R@YAL F@IL
- Posts: 448
- Joined: 20 Jun 2011, 19:31
- Gender: Male
Re: Bringing mail home.
WHO said thatDGP1 wrote:You do realise that there are only 2 of us on this site.............and I'm not too sure I existdvbuk55 wrote:The last time I did that I was sectionedNWpostie wrote:Don't worry, you can create lots of imaginary friends and have a party !Now it's behind closed doors and my "friends" are sworn to secrecy
NO bags on shoulders please except for Moya who keeps her big fat wage packet in hers
-
TrueBlueTerrier
- FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 72771
- Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
- Gender: Male
- Location: On my couch
Re: Bringing mail home.
I don't mind my imaginary friend but he annoys me when he speaks Russian.R@YAL F@IL wrote:WHO said thatDGP1 wrote:You do realise that there are only 2 of us on this site.............and I'm not too sure I existdvbuk55 wrote:The last time I did that I was sectionedNWpostie wrote:Don't worry, you can create lots of imaginary friends and have a party !Now it's behind closed doors and my "friends" are sworn to secrecy


All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
-
R@YAL F@IL
- Posts: 448
- Joined: 20 Jun 2011, 19:31
- Gender: Male
Re: Bringing mail home.
He should not be rushin he should take his timeTrueBlueTerrier wrote:I don't mind my imaginary friend but he annoys me when he speaks Russian.R@YAL F@IL wrote:WHO said thatDGP1 wrote:You do realise that there are only 2 of us on this site.............and I'm not too sure I existdvbuk55 wrote:The last time I did that I was sectionedNWpostie wrote:Don't worry, you can create lots of imaginary friends and have a party !Now it's behind closed doors and my "friends" are sworn to secrecy
NO bags on shoulders please except for Moya who keeps her big fat wage packet in hers
-
maisymoo04
- Posts: 2226
- Joined: 07 Apr 2010, 17:11
- Gender: Male
- Location: You dont want to no
