ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
If only I could take my dog to work! lol
-
Superfly
- Posts: 17
- Joined: 05 Mar 2012, 21:17
- Gender: Male
Re: If only I could take my dog to work! lol
There's a female manager in the ST area that brings her dog into work.... O'rrible, stinking, slobbering thing, that sniffs round your crotch.
The dogs a pain in the arse as well. 
Last edited by Superfly on 06 Apr 2012, 10:39, edited 2 times in total.
-
POSTMAN
- SITE ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 32819
- Joined: 07 Aug 2006, 03:19
- Gender: Male
Re: If only I could take my dog to work! lol
I Wrote-During Covid-Which is still relevant now
It's good to get these types of threads, the ridiculous my manager said bollox, so we can reassure ourselves that while the world is falling apart, Royal Mail managers are still being the low-life C***S they have always been.
My BFF Clash
The daily grind of having to argue your case with an intellectual pigmy of a line manager is physically and emotionally draining.
It's good to get these types of threads, the ridiculous my manager said bollox, so we can reassure ourselves that while the world is falling apart, Royal Mail managers are still being the low-life C***S they have always been.
My BFF Clash
The daily grind of having to argue your case with an intellectual pigmy of a line manager is physically and emotionally draining.
-
chunk
- Posts: 957
- Joined: 29 Jul 2009, 20:21
- Gender: Male
Re: If only I could take my dog to work! lol
muddy paw prints have been found in some of our rural vans,
so i would say that dog walking has happened at least once in our office.
probably after the duties end
so i would say that dog walking has happened at least once in our office.
probably after the duties end
I'm a postman-and i know where you live.....