ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

Payrise & Delivery supplement

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
fishtank
Posts: 19732
Joined: 28 Sep 2007, 17:22
Gender: Male

Re: Payrise & Delivery supplement

Post by fishtank »

dvbuk55 wrote:
bringon4dayweeks wrote:is the payrise in next week ??
Reputedly - I'm torn between buying a Merc or BMW.
Is that like a BBW in any way? :nervous
good times, bad times you know I've had my share
dvbuk55
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 16650
Joined: 02 Jun 2007, 19:17
Gender: Male

Re: Payrise & Delivery supplement

Post by dvbuk55 »

fishtank wrote:
dvbuk55 wrote:
bringon4dayweeks wrote:is the payrise in next week ??
Reputedly - I'm torn between buying a Merc or BMW.
Is that like a BBW in any way? :nervous
:hmmmm Choices, choices. The older I get, the more difficult it is to decide on my priorities..........what's a BBW by the way..........would I fit in it for example...........how much would a service be...............would it be expensive to run..............what sort of mileage could I expect..........how fast would it go. See life is sooooooooo difficult. :angel
Cut Off King
Posts: 1078
Joined: 23 Jun 2009, 21:18
Gender: Female

Re: Payrise & Delivery supplement

Post by Cut Off King »

dvbuk55 wrote:Does this mean that those who have already embraced the revision either successfully or not, and gone down to 39 hrs will receive a 3.5% on those hours whereas someone who has not had the pleasure yet is only going to get 3.5% on 40 hours and at the current rate of revisions it could be years before the pay rate is equalised .................or am I wrong.
You hould know by now that this deal has winners & ....well need I say more.
dvbuk55
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 16650
Joined: 02 Jun 2007, 19:17
Gender: Male

Re: Payrise & Delivery supplement

Post by dvbuk55 »

Cut Off King wrote:
dvbuk55 wrote:Does this mean that those who have already embraced the revision either successfully or not, and gone down to 39 hrs will receive a 3.5% on those hours whereas someone who has not had the pleasure yet is only going to get 3.5% on 40 hours and at the current rate of revisions it could be years before the pay rate is equalised .................or am I wrong.
You hould know by now that this deal has winners & ....well need I say more.
:chuckle :chuckle ..................well not entirely losers, they will catch up...........................one day. :angel