No, you just missed some shenanigansfishtank wrote:Did i miss a rabble?
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Without RMC
-
DGP1
- Posts: 15551
- Joined: 07 Jun 2007, 20:39
- Gender: Male
- Location: Terminus
Re: Without RMC
I'm preparing myself for the zombie invasion, rule number 1 - Cardio
-
POSTMAN
- SITE ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 32819
- Joined: 07 Aug 2006, 03:19
- Gender: Male
Re: Without RMC
This site's a pile of s**t,bring back PMC eh Bolton! 
I Wrote-During Covid-Which is still relevant now
It's good to get these types of threads, the ridiculous my manager said bollox, so we can reassure ourselves that while the world is falling apart, Royal Mail managers are still being the low-life C***S they have always been.
My BFF Clash
The daily grind of having to argue your case with an intellectual pigmy of a line manager is physically and emotionally draining.
It's good to get these types of threads, the ridiculous my manager said bollox, so we can reassure ourselves that while the world is falling apart, Royal Mail managers are still being the low-life C***S they have always been.
My BFF Clash
The daily grind of having to argue your case with an intellectual pigmy of a line manager is physically and emotionally draining.
-
Pat Ostman
- Posts: 2797
- Joined: 17 Sep 2008, 21:53
- Gender: Male
- Location: In the Line Managers office being screwed over.
Re: Without RMC
I always miss all the fun.
Run, rabbit run. Dig that hole, forget the sun.
And when at last the work is done. Don't sit down, it's time to dig another one
And when at last the work is done. Don't sit down, it's time to dig another one
-
DGP1
- Posts: 15551
- Joined: 07 Jun 2007, 20:39
- Gender: Male
- Location: Terminus
Re: Without RMC
Not missed much, if you want you can pick a fight and have your very own happy threadPat Ostman wrote:I always miss all the fun.
I'm preparing myself for the zombie invasion, rule number 1 - Cardio
-
BoltonPostie
- Posts: 328
- Joined: 09 Jul 2007, 17:20
- Gender: Male
- Location: Up s**t creek.
Re: Without RMC
I preferred Hellmail such a nice bunch.POSTMAN wrote:This site's a pile of s**t,bring back PMC eh Bolton!
The grabbing hands
Grab all they can
All for themselves
After all
Grab all they can
All for themselves
After all
-
BoltonPostie
- Posts: 328
- Joined: 09 Jul 2007, 17:20
- Gender: Male
- Location: Up s**t creek.
Re: Without RMC
A `left behind` is that the same as a `floater` or do I have to pass a `motion`so many turd references in the cwu and Royal Fail.TrueBlueTerrier wrote:I'd rather be a "not right" than a "left behind",BoltonPostie wrote:it's full of not rights and rabble rousers.Take anything said on here with a pinch of salt.![]()
![]()
![]()
yes I am classed as a rabble rouser as well. Good description of me, can I have a badge.
![]()
![]()
Last edited by BoltonPostie on 01 Apr 2012, 18:03, edited 1 time in total.
The grabbing hands
Grab all they can
All for themselves
After all
Grab all they can
All for themselves
After all
-
dvbuk55
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 16650
- Joined: 02 Jun 2007, 19:17
- Gender: Male
Re: Without RMC
This site is full of troublemakers, rabble rousers and ne'er do wells
On PMC everyone got thanked repeatedly, on here it's the naughty room...............course having said that I have never been barred from RMC, they were awfully picky on PMC weren't they.............
On PMC everyone got thanked repeatedly, on here it's the naughty room...............course having said that I have never been barred from RMC, they were awfully picky on PMC weren't they.............
-
krussel
- Posts: 5300
- Joined: 26 Jan 2009, 18:03
- Gender: Male
- Location: Out on the streets.
Re: Without RMC
Blue29 wrote: Wonder what the value of RMC is to RM.
Well its barred from the intranet so that gives you some idea.
Rows of houses all bearing down on me........I can feel their blue hands touching me.......All these things in all positions.........All these things will one day take control..........
-
Glenno
- Posts: 1491
- Joined: 05 Jun 2007, 13:12
Re: Without RMC
Lowest common denominitorBoltonPostie wrote:A `left behind` is that the same as a `floater` or do I have to pass a `motion`so many turd references in the cwu and Royal Fail.TrueBlueTerrier wrote:I'd rather be a "not right" than a "left behind",BoltonPostie wrote:it's full of not rights and rabble rousers.Take anything said on here with a pinch of salt.![]()
![]()
![]()
yes I am classed as a rabble rouser as well. Good description of me, can I have a badge.
![]()
![]()
-
POSTMAN
- SITE ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 32819
- Joined: 07 Aug 2006, 03:19
- Gender: Male
Re: Without RMC
krussel wrote:Blue29 wrote: Wonder what the value of RMC is to RM.
Well its barred from the intranet so that gives you some idea.
I Wrote-During Covid-Which is still relevant now
It's good to get these types of threads, the ridiculous my manager said bollox, so we can reassure ourselves that while the world is falling apart, Royal Mail managers are still being the low-life C***S they have always been.
My BFF Clash
The daily grind of having to argue your case with an intellectual pigmy of a line manager is physically and emotionally draining.
It's good to get these types of threads, the ridiculous my manager said bollox, so we can reassure ourselves that while the world is falling apart, Royal Mail managers are still being the low-life C***S they have always been.
My BFF Clash
The daily grind of having to argue your case with an intellectual pigmy of a line manager is physically and emotionally draining.
-
dvbuk55
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 16650
- Joined: 02 Jun 2007, 19:17
- Gender: Male
Re: Without RMC
In Nazi Germany they burned books they didn't like.......not quite so dramatic but much the same really.