ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Collections staff use new groundbreaking technology
-
dvbuk55
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 16650
- Joined: 02 Jun 2007, 19:17
- Gender: Male
Re: Collections staff use new groundbreaking technology
Dunt wurry about it nun of we is perfekt.

-
fng
- Posts: 462
- Joined: 20 Jun 2011, 16:54
- Gender: Male
Re: Collections staff use new groundbreaking technology
i dont want too get ewe intoo the norty rume so i appleogize and considar miself moor chiled and relaxedDGP1 wrote:fng wrote:not at all, my post's are full of errors and rightly so, folks post on here to be heared not be judged by the likes of me, however I can't be doing with folks that are so keen to say or "avatar" one thing and then ditch it at the drop of a hat and to judge others from "rough" areas and yet complain when stones come through their glass houseDGP1 wrote:Whoa hoooooo another grammar nazi![]()
![]()
![]()
You really need to be careful because the slightest mistake will be picked up and laughed at![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
TBH you started the grammar bit, I don't know what's going on between you and shipmaster but you really shouldn't take things so seriously...........otherwise I usually end up in the naughty room (and I was doing so well
).
Tripitaka: "You should live without fear. There's as much chance of good things as bad things."
Sandy: "It's a cheerful philosophy and I've heard it from people before. They're all dead now."
Monkey "Excuse me when I say, that you really are extraordinarily dim!"
Sandy: "It's a cheerful philosophy and I've heard it from people before. They're all dead now."
Monkey "Excuse me when I say, that you really are extraordinarily dim!"
-
DGP1
- Posts: 15551
- Joined: 07 Jun 2007, 20:39
- Gender: Male
- Location: Terminus
Re: Collections staff use new groundbreaking technology
fng wrote:i dont want too get ewe intoo the norty rume so i appleogize and considar miself moor chiled and relaxedDGP1 wrote:fng wrote:not at all, my post's are full of errors and rightly so, folks post on here to be heared not be judged by the likes of me, however I can't be doing with folks that are so keen to say or "avatar" one thing and then ditch it at the drop of a hat and to judge others from "rough" areas and yet complain when stones come through their glass houseDGP1 wrote:Whoa hoooooo another grammar nazi![]()
![]()
![]()
You really need to be careful because the slightest mistake will be picked up and laughed at![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
TBH you started the grammar bit, I don't know what's going on between you and shipmaster but you really shouldn't take things so seriously...........otherwise I usually end up in the naughty room (and I was doing so well
).
I'm preparing myself for the zombie invasion, rule number 1 - Cardio