Or "Hi it's a mad rapist!"bunkerland wrote:Cheetah wrote:How do we know he 1. heard the request or 2. heard it and replied but she did not hear him..... After all he didn't get too much of a say did he.....bunkerland wrote:I still don't understand why when someone asks who you are you wouldn't just tell them who you are,it's not that uncommon for people to ask,i might be thinking ....ffs just open the feckin door but what's the problem with just saying,surely not too much effort is it?
I think from the conversation it's fair to assume he did hear her but for whatever reason chose not to answer(past problems maybe?) Probably tough to not hear a voice like that i would think. I don't think his argument that "if i did that with everyone.....i'd never get round" is a great one either![]()
I'm not saying that makes him a bad person or postie for that matter,just that in this case he did the wrong thing! What's the point in giving a complete fruitloop like that a golden opportunity to vent her frustrations on you,as has been said already she's obviously got some issues to film the whole thing and stick it on utube.
Next time though,four little words.............Hi it's the postman!
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
who is it ?
-
TeeferTiger
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 2783
- Joined: 22 Dec 2008, 13:56
- Gender: Female
- Location: Welsh Wales
Re: who is it ?
Does this rag smell of chloroform to you?
-
post_bitch
- Posts: 913
- Joined: 25 Jun 2010, 14:52
- Gender: Female
Re: who is it ?
Perhaps we should have a password for customers in this situation like bootythighs therefore a wobba or a wapist cant say its the postman.
But im sure moyas to concerned about her pay cut to think of something like this
But im sure moyas to concerned about her pay cut to think of something like this
clean and original ;) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WkkC9cK8Hz0" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
-
TeeferTiger
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 2783
- Joined: 22 Dec 2008, 13:56
- Gender: Female
- Location: Welsh Wales
Re: who is it ?
Or he could just leave her a P739 and she could go collect it from the Delivery Office with ID.post_bitch wrote:Perhaps we should have a password for customers in this situation like bootythighs therefore a wobba or a wapist cant say its the postman.
But im sure moyas to concerned about her pay cut to think of something like this
Does this rag smell of chloroform to you?
-
post_bitch
- Posts: 913
- Joined: 25 Jun 2010, 14:52
- Gender: Female
Re: who is it ?
but that doesnt change the fact sumone could ask who it is and a fake mi5 agent can say its the postman ( even dressed as a postman) as has previously happenedTeeferTiger wrote:Or he could just leave her a P739 and she could go collect it from the Delivery Office with ID.post_bitch wrote:Perhaps we should have a password for customers in this situation like bootythighs therefore a wobba or a wapist cant say its the postman.
But im sure moyas to concerned about her pay cut to think of something like this
request a password service for the vulnerable and people without peep holes
Last edited by post_bitch on 25 Jan 2012, 21:09, edited 2 times in total.
clean and original ;) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WkkC9cK8Hz0" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
-
TeeferTiger
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 2783
- Joined: 22 Dec 2008, 13:56
- Gender: Female
- Location: Welsh Wales
Re: who is it ?
MI5 would be able to tap in and find out what the password was... just like the lizard men can.post_bitch wrote:but that doesnt change the fact sumone could ask who it is and a fake mi5 agent can say its the postmanTeeferTiger wrote:Or he could just leave her a P739 and she could go collect it from the Delivery Office with ID.post_bitch wrote:Perhaps we should have a password for customers in this situation like bootythighs therefore a wobba or a wapist cant say its the postman.
But im sure moyas to concerned about her pay cut to think of something like this
request a password service
Does this rag smell of chloroform to you?
-
Lounge Lizard
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 9458
- Joined: 06 Aug 2007, 21:54
Re: who is it ?
I'm worried now.BELIAL wrote:I am the god of Hell fire, and I have your double petunias
-
BELIAL
- Posts: 6758
- Joined: 15 Jun 2007, 17:33
- Gender: Female
- Location: Nowhere
Re: who is it ?
Sorry ,I meant begoniasLounge Lizard wrote:I'm worried now.BELIAL wrote:I am the god of Hell fire, and I have your double petunias
Bye
-
TrueBlueTerrier
- FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 72771
- Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
- Gender: Male
- Location: On my couch
Re: who is it ?
BELIAL wrote:I am the god of Hell fire, and I have your double petunias

All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
-
DGP1
- Posts: 15551
- Joined: 07 Jun 2007, 20:39
- Gender: Male
- Location: Terminus
Re: who is it ?
And nobody knows why the bowl of petunias thought thatTrueBlueTerrier wrote:BELIAL wrote:I am the god of Hell fire, and I have your double petunias
I'm preparing myself for the zombie invasion, rule number 1 - Cardio
-
krussel
- Posts: 5300
- Joined: 26 Jan 2009, 18:03
- Gender: Male
- Location: Out on the streets.
Re: who is it ?
RIP Mr Adams. 
Rows of houses all bearing down on me........I can feel their blue hands touching me.......All these things in all positions.........All these things will one day take control..........