ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

uniformdating.com ...

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
Stormproof
Posts: 6116
Joined: 07 Jul 2007, 21:03
Gender: Female

Re: uniformdating.com ...

Post by Stormproof »

My last post on this subject as I don't get my daily smile & wave now. Never know he may be back from NHCDC one day :neutral:
So keep on moving, moving, moving your feet
Keep on shuf-shuf-shuffling to this ghost dance beat
Just keep on walking down never ending streets


Illegitimi non carborundum
TrueBlueTerrier
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
Posts: 72771
Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
Gender: Male
Location: On my couch

Re: uniformdating.com ...

Post by TrueBlueTerrier »

Stormproof wrote:My last post on this subject as I don't get my daily smile & wave now. Never know he may be back from NHCDC one day :neutral:
National
Heterosexual
Chaps
Distribution
Centre

Are you going to apply for a transfer. :wink:
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
fishtank
Posts: 19732
Joined: 28 Sep 2007, 17:22
Gender: Male

Re: uniformdating.com ...

Post by fishtank »

It's not often you see Heterosexual and Chaps in the same post. :hmmmm

Image
good times, bad times you know I've had my share
dvbuk55
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 16650
Joined: 02 Jun 2007, 19:17
Gender: Male

Re: uniformdating.com ...

Post by dvbuk55 »

fishtank wrote:It's not often you see Heterosexual and Chaps in the same post. :hmmmm

Image
"I wanna be at the YMCA".........................now there's a thing stormproof have you tried hanging around your local Y :cuppa