ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

uniformdating.com ...

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
dvbuk55
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 16650
Joined: 02 Jun 2007, 19:17
Gender: Male

Re: uniformdating.com ...

Post by dvbuk55 »

Stormproof wrote:
fishtank wrote:
Stormproof wrote: I won't get to find out now, today was his last day doing a drop off at our place :d'oh!
You never made a move.
I waited and waited,gave you the "eyes" and everything.
Nothing. :so there
You mean, you never made a move :so there
Well in his defence sp, he did go commando under the mini skirt............when he says "eyes" I think he meant "eye".....obviously you missed it...... :whistle
clashcityrocker
Posts: 16736
Joined: 22 Sep 2009, 13:50
Gender: Male
Location: strummerville

Re: uniformdating.com ...

Post by clashcityrocker »

Stormproof wrote: I won't get to find out now, today was his last day doing a drop off at our place :d'oh!
I'm sure he will be back.
Just let him know what you are willing to do on a first date.
The longer the list, the more interest he will show.
The societies of consumption and squandering of material resources are incompatible with the idea of economic growth and a clean planet.
fishtank
Posts: 19732
Joined: 28 Sep 2007, 17:22
Gender: Male

Re: uniformdating.com ...

Post by fishtank »

clashcityrocker wrote:
Stormproof wrote: I won't get to find out now, today was his last day doing a drop off at our place :d'oh!
I'm sure he will be back.
Just let him know what you are willing to do on a first date.
The longer the list, the more interest he will show.
That's a rather cynical view on men Clash.
Or is it simply your position?
I prefer a challenge.
Not too much of a challenge but at least second date. :neutral:
good times, bad times you know I've had my share
Stormproof
Posts: 6116
Joined: 07 Jul 2007, 21:03
Gender: Female

Re: uniformdating.com ...

Post by Stormproof »

clashcityrocker wrote:
Stormproof wrote: I won't get to find out now, today was his last day doing a drop off at our place :d'oh!
I'm sure he will be back.
Just let him know what you are willing to do on a first date.
The longer the list, the more interest he will show.
behave yourself Clash, i'm a good girl :angel and there will not be a list.
So keep on moving, moving, moving your feet
Keep on shuf-shuf-shuffling to this ghost dance beat
Just keep on walking down never ending streets


Illegitimi non carborundum
clashcityrocker
Posts: 16736
Joined: 22 Sep 2009, 13:50
Gender: Male
Location: strummerville

Re: uniformdating.com ...

Post by clashcityrocker »

fishtank wrote:
That's a rather cynical view on men Clash.
Or is it simply your position?
Edit:
A list of positions you are willing to try will also attract his attention.

It is a cynical view, but all this coy dating stuff is a bit ridiculous at our age.
The bloke just needs to know is he going to get any.

Anyway S4W hasn't posted this morning. Probably means he went home with Julie again.
The societies of consumption and squandering of material resources are incompatible with the idea of economic growth and a clean planet.
stokes11eg
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 3077
Joined: 20 Nov 2008, 12:51
Gender: Female

Re: uniformdating.com ...

Post by stokes11eg »

Stormproof wrote:
clashcityrocker wrote:
Stormproof wrote: I won't get to find out now, today was his last day doing a drop off at our place :d'oh!
I'm sure he will be back.
Just let him know what you are willing to do on a first date.
The longer the list, the more interest he will show.
behave yourself Clash, i'm a good girl :angel and there will not be a list.
:Very Happy Stormproof, DGP. DV. Have cordially invited you to join them in the naughty room this Sunday! LOL.
Stormproof
Posts: 6116
Joined: 07 Jul 2007, 21:03
Gender: Female

Re: uniformdating.com ...

Post by Stormproof »

stokes11eg wrote:
Stormproof wrote:
clashcityrocker wrote:
Stormproof wrote: I won't get to find out now, today was his last day doing a drop off at our place :d'oh!
I'm sure he will be back.
Just let him know what you are willing to do on a first date.
The longer the list, the more interest he will show.
behave yourself Clash, i'm a good girl :angel and there will not be a list.
:Very Happy Stormproof, DGP. DV. Have cordially invited you to join them in the naughty room this Sunday! LOL.
I won't be joining them Stokes, you seen all their paraphernalia in the naughty room. I'm steering well clear.
So keep on moving, moving, moving your feet
Keep on shuf-shuf-shuffling to this ghost dance beat
Just keep on walking down never ending streets


Illegitimi non carborundum
Stormproof
Posts: 6116
Joined: 07 Jul 2007, 21:03
Gender: Female

Re: uniformdating.com ...

Post by Stormproof »

Ever heard of romance Clash?
So keep on moving, moving, moving your feet
Keep on shuf-shuf-shuffling to this ghost dance beat
Just keep on walking down never ending streets


Illegitimi non carborundum
dvbuk55
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 16650
Joined: 02 Jun 2007, 19:17
Gender: Male

Re: uniformdating.com ...

Post by dvbuk55 »

Stormproof wrote:
stokes11eg wrote:
Stormproof wrote:
clashcityrocker wrote:
Stormproof wrote: I won't get to find out now, today was his last day doing a drop off at our place :d'oh!
I'm sure he will be back.
Just let him know what you are willing to do on a first date.
The longer the list, the more interest he will show.
behave yourself Clash, i'm a good girl :angel and there will not be a list.
:Very Happy Stormproof, DGP. DV. Have cordially invited you to join them in the naughty room this Sunday! LOL.
I won't be joining them Stokes, you seen all their paraphernalia in the naughty room. I'm steering well clear.
When you get to a certain age my dear, you need all the paraphenalia you can get - that and a vivid imagination. I just thank my lucky stars for the internet and the naughty room of course :oops:
DGP1
Posts: 15551
Joined: 07 Jun 2007, 20:39
Gender: Male
Location: Terminus

Re: uniformdating.com ...

Post by DGP1 »

Stormproof wrote:
stokes11eg wrote:
Stormproof wrote:
clashcityrocker wrote:
Stormproof wrote: I won't get to find out now, today was his last day doing a drop off at our place :d'oh!
I'm sure he will be back.
Just let him know what you are willing to do on a first date.
The longer the list, the more interest he will show.
behave yourself Clash, i'm a good girl :angel and there will not be a list.
:Very Happy Stormproof, DGP. DV. Have cordially invited you to join them in the naughty room this Sunday! LOL.
I won't be joining them Stokes, you seen all their paraphernalia in the naughty room. I'm steering well clear.
Now you know that you're one of the founding members of the naughty room.............you even have your own whips and chains so don't come the innocent with me :wink:
I'm preparing myself for the zombie invasion, rule number 1 - Cardio
clashcityrocker
Posts: 16736
Joined: 22 Sep 2009, 13:50
Gender: Male
Location: strummerville

Re: uniformdating.com ...

Post by clashcityrocker »

Stormproof wrote:Ever heard of romance Clash?
Yes I have.
But surely then the topic should have begun with - I met a bloke with a winning personality and not:
I saw this fit bloke across the room?
The societies of consumption and squandering of material resources are incompatible with the idea of economic growth and a clean planet.
Stormproof
Posts: 6116
Joined: 07 Jul 2007, 21:03
Gender: Female

Re: uniformdating.com ...

Post by Stormproof »

clashcityrocker wrote:
Stormproof wrote:Ever heard of romance Clash?
Yes I have.
But surely then the topic should have begun with - I met a bloke with a winning personality and not:
I saw this fit bloke across the room?
I was just stating what I thought, even though I've never spoken to the bloke. For all I know he could talk like Joe Pasquale and have no personality at all :chuckle
So keep on moving, moving, moving your feet
Keep on shuf-shuf-shuffling to this ghost dance beat
Just keep on walking down never ending streets


Illegitimi non carborundum
stokes11eg
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 3077
Joined: 20 Nov 2008, 12:51
Gender: Female

Re: uniformdating.com ...

Post by stokes11eg »

DGP1 wrote:
Stormproof wrote:
stokes11eg wrote:
Stormproof wrote:
clashcityrocker wrote:
Stormproof wrote: I won't get to find out now, today was his last day doing a drop off at our place :d'oh!
I'm sure he will be back.
Just let him know what you are willing to do on a first date.
The longer the list, the more interest he will show.
behave yourself Clash, i'm a good girl :angel and there will not be a list.
:Very Happy Stormproof, DGP. DV. Have cordially invited you to join them in the naughty room this Sunday! LOL.
I won't be joining them Stokes, you seen all their paraphernalia in the naughty room. I'm steering well clear.
Now you know that you're one of the founding members of the naughty room.............you even have your own whips and chains so don't come the innocent with me :wink:
:chuckle :chuckle :chuckle :nervous :nervous :shock: I I only entered once, and yes, I lost my innocence/LOL. But you kept the whips and chains!
stokes11eg
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 3077
Joined: 20 Nov 2008, 12:51
Gender: Female

Re: uniformdating.com ...

Post by stokes11eg »

Stormproof wrote:
clashcityrocker wrote:
Stormproof wrote:Ever heard of romance Clash?
Yes I have.
But surely then the topic should have begun with - I met a bloke with a winning personality and not:
I saw this fit bloke across the room?
I was just stating what I thought, even though I've never spoken to the bloke. For all I know he could talk like Joe Pasquale and have no personality at all :chuckle
:Very Happy Watching this conversation very carefully, LOL. Clash. I cannot believe if you see an attractive female you first think 'Oh she has a winning personality'
DGP1
Posts: 15551
Joined: 07 Jun 2007, 20:39
Gender: Male
Location: Terminus

Re: uniformdating.com ...

Post by DGP1 »

stokes11eg wrote:
DGP1 wrote:
Stormproof wrote:
stokes11eg wrote:
Stormproof wrote:
clashcityrocker wrote:
Stormproof wrote: I won't get to find out now, today was his last day doing a drop off at our place :d'oh!
I'm sure he will be back.
Just let him know what you are willing to do on a first date.
The longer the list, the more interest he will show.
behave yourself Clash, i'm a good girl :angel and there will not be a list.
:Very Happy Stormproof, DGP. DV. Have cordially invited you to join them in the naughty room this Sunday! LOL.
I won't be joining them Stokes, you seen all their paraphernalia in the naughty room. I'm steering well clear.
Now you know that you're one of the founding members of the naughty room.............you even have your own whips and chains so don't come the innocent with me :wink:
:chuckle :chuckle :chuckle :nervous :nervous :shock: I I only entered once, and yes, I lost my innocence/LOL. But you kept the whips and chains!
There'll always be a place for you Stokesy, your equipment and that rather fetching PCV cat suit is also there :Very Happy
I'm preparing myself for the zombie invasion, rule number 1 - Cardio