ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

stupid petty unbeleivable compalints from customers

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
kawoxux
Posts: 300
Joined: 18 Aug 2011, 19:36
Gender: Male

Re: stupid petty unbeleivable compalints from customers

Post by kawoxux »

crazyshrew wrote:was on a new walk a couple of weeks ago, a nice easy run. got back on time, no cock ups so was naturally feeling quite pleased with myself.

that is until PHG comes up to me with 2 complaints. one old biddy complaining that i hadn't pushed her mail all the way through and it was hanging by a corner in her letter box. fair enough i thought (we get alot of this type)

the next one, someone complaining that i HAD pushed her mail all the way through and that she had to pick it up off her mat and according to her it's unacceptable at her age to be forced to bend all the way down to the floor to pick it up!

Sometime i fell we're just damned if we do and damned if we don't!
"He delivered my mail through the letterbox!" is essentially the second complaint...
...as the for the first as long as its not visible from outside who gives a shite?!

People :crazy:
muzzy
Posts: 220
Joined: 04 Sep 2011, 21:01
Gender: Male

Re: stupid petty unbeleivable compalints from customers

Post by muzzy »

Had this yesterday:
"you're late"
Me: "no I'm not"
"I'm waiting for my giro you ginger c**t"

Nice!
I wasn't even delivering to him, he walked past me in a street where he doesn't live, I past him 5 minutes earlier up a different road
not me
Posts: 2735
Joined: 10 Aug 2007, 15:07
Gender: Female
Location: Uranus

Re: stupid petty unbeleivable compalints from customers

Post by not me »

muzzy wrote:Had this yesterday:
"you're late"
Me: "no I'm not"
"I'm waiting for my giro you ginger c**t"

Nice!
I wasn't even delivering to him, he walked past me in a street where he doesn't live, I past him 5 minutes earlier up a different road
and had i been delivering to him
he wouldnt be getting a delivery from me after that
muzzy
Posts: 220
Joined: 04 Sep 2011, 21:01
Gender: Male

Re: stupid petty unbeleivable compalints from customers

Post by muzzy »

Woman complained at me today for p739 yesterday, she was out but said I should have left her parcel of plants in the back garden!
I explained that if that's what she wants she needs to put it in writing, she wasn't listening though, just saying that the other Postman does it :roll: