ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
IB...?
-
dvbuk55
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 16650
- Joined: 02 Jun 2007, 19:17
- Gender: Male
Re: IB...?
Many posties will have been subject to surveillance by IB without even knowing it.
-
Postman Plodd
- Posts: 596
- Joined: 30 Nov 2008, 15:53
- Gender: Male
Re: IB...?
The 2 Keystone cops i think were watching me stood out like prize plums but i s'pose they're not all like that.
-
calpsy
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 491
- Joined: 18 Jan 2009, 18:29
- Gender: Male
Re: IB...?
Someone asked if there was any female IB's . YES ! ! She done me
Was on driving and it was my new bosses 1st day in our office . Anyway left the window 1 3rd down and door unlocked and went to deliver a letter . 50 yards away from the house and she drives up and opens the door .
Nothing happened
but I couldve been sacked so ive been told . I held my hands up and admitted everything she said which I think went in my favour .
Was on driving and it was my new bosses 1st day in our office . Anyway left the window 1 3rd down and door unlocked and went to deliver a letter . 50 yards away from the house and she drives up and opens the door .
Nothing happened
-
theargyspy
- Posts: 252
- Joined: 23 Apr 2007, 17:02
- Gender: Male
- Location: UK
Re: IB...?
Been stopped by IB twice in 27 years, both times was congratulated on my security awareness, the last one ( a few weeks ago) said he had been watching me for 10 min and asked me who my manager was! next day got pat on back from my manager, think if I'm honest it's just luck, if you spend most of your time with mail in view and not too far from you, you should be fine. But on the wrong day could easily have been caught with mail downstairs while I'm delivering a top flat.
Both times the IB staff have been professional and polite, I was ok with them and they were fine with me
Both times the IB staff have been professional and polite, I was ok with them and they were fine with me
"Never have I known an employee so keen to employ you, then so eager to get rid of you!"