ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

Popcorn tomorrow?

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
fishtank
Posts: 19732
Joined: 28 Sep 2007, 17:22
Gender: Male

Re: Popcorn tomorrow?

Post by fishtank »

justdeno wrote:I pity you all, our office has not had WTLL for about 4 years.
Don't pity us.
At 30mins a week over 4 years that's over a hundred hours less work i've done than you. :Very Happy
good times, bad times you know I've had my share
fishtank
Posts: 19732
Joined: 28 Sep 2007, 17:22
Gender: Male

Re: Popcorn tomorrow?

Post by fishtank »

Was dull.
No popcorn. :sad:
good times, bad times you know I've had my share
justdeno
Posts: 362
Joined: 27 Jan 2012, 16:05
Gender: Female

Re: Popcorn tomorrow?

Post by justdeno »

We don't work the extra just wait for main office to bring work out after they have had their WTLL LOL :Very Happy
TrueBlueTerrier
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
Posts: 72771
Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
Gender: Male
Location: On my couch

Re: Popcorn tomorrow?

Post by TrueBlueTerrier »

fishtank wrote:Was dull.
No popcorn. :sad:
I'll have to watch the repeat we didn't get to see it. :sad:
Just got usual stuff except I have to prove who I am. :neutral:
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
DGP1
Posts: 15551
Joined: 07 Jun 2007, 20:39
Gender: Male
Location: Terminus

Re: Popcorn tomorrow?

Post by DGP1 »

TrueBlueTerrier wrote:
fishtank wrote:Was dull.
No popcorn. :sad:
I'll have to watch the repeat we didn't get to see it. :sad:
Just got usual stuff except I have to prove who I am. :neutral:
Why are all office working of different times, I had to prove who I was last year (or maybe the year before) and it all had to be done really quickly otherwise we'd get sacked.
I'm preparing myself for the zombie invasion, rule number 1 - Cardio
fishtank
Posts: 19732
Joined: 28 Sep 2007, 17:22
Gender: Male

Re: Popcorn tomorrow?

Post by fishtank »

TrueBlueTerrier wrote:
fishtank wrote:Was dull.
No popcorn. :sad:
I'll have to watch the repeat we didn't get to see it. :sad:
Just got usual stuff except I have to prove who I am. :neutral:
They've been running since last November so you've the whole season 1 box set to enjoy. :whistle

https://www.myroyalmail.com/mrm/appmedi ... CD4BA84294" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
good times, bad times you know I've had my share
krussel
Posts: 5300
Joined: 26 Jan 2009, 18:03
Gender: Male
Location: Out on the streets.

Re: Popcorn tomorrow?

Post by krussel »

Had it today and yeah it was dull. :neutral:

I can just rem the bit about redirections going around to a front frame, or something :hmmmm
Rows of houses all bearing down on me........I can feel their blue hands touching me.......All these things in all positions.........All these things will one day take control..........
TrueBlueTerrier
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
Posts: 72771
Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
Gender: Male
Location: On my couch

Re: Popcorn tomorrow?

Post by TrueBlueTerrier »

Fishtank :left: :left: :left: :left: :left: :left:
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
clashcityrocker
Posts: 16736
Joined: 22 Sep 2009, 13:50
Gender: Male
Location: strummerville

Re: Popcorn tomorrow?

Post by clashcityrocker »

TrueBlueTerrier wrote: Just got usual stuff except I have to prove who I am. :neutral:
I too have to prove who I am which may be a problem as I have none of the required documents.
Obviously I could get a copy of my birth certificate but it may take time.
Rumour has it I may be held in Dungavel.....
They say the immigrants steal the hubcaps of respected gentlemen.........
The societies of consumption and squandering of material resources are incompatible with the idea of economic growth and a clean planet.
Stormproof
Posts: 6116
Joined: 07 Jul 2007, 21:03
Gender: Female

Re: Popcorn tomorrow?

Post by Stormproof »

Are they asking everyone again? Had a big row with them last time about it :so there
So keep on moving, moving, moving your feet
Keep on shuf-shuf-shuffling to this ghost dance beat
Just keep on walking down never ending streets


Illegitimi non carborundum
fishtank
Posts: 19732
Joined: 28 Sep 2007, 17:22
Gender: Male

Re: Popcorn tomorrow?

Post by fishtank »

Tell them you are having an identity crisis.
I believe it's covered under the Equality Act.
good times, bad times you know I've had my share
Stormproof
Posts: 6116
Joined: 07 Jul 2007, 21:03
Gender: Female

Re: Popcorn tomorrow?

Post by Stormproof »

fishtank wrote:Tell them you are having an identity crisis.
I believe it's covered under the Equality Act.
:nervous :chuckle :chuckle
So keep on moving, moving, moving your feet
Keep on shuf-shuf-shuffling to this ghost dance beat
Just keep on walking down never ending streets


Illegitimi non carborundum
User avatar
POSTMAN
SITE ADMINISTRATOR
Posts: 32819
Joined: 07 Aug 2006, 03:19
Gender: Male

Re: Popcorn tomorrow?

Post by POSTMAN »

The only employees affected are some of those recruited during the 1997/2004 time period.
I Wrote-During Covid-Which is still relevant now
It's good to get these types of threads, the ridiculous my manager said bollox, so we can reassure ourselves that while the world is falling apart, Royal Mail managers are still being the low-life C***S they have always been.
My BFF Clash
The daily grind of having to argue your case with an intellectual pigmy of a line manager is physically and emotionally draining.
dvbuk55
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 16650
Joined: 02 Jun 2007, 19:17
Gender: Male

Re: Popcorn tomorrow?

Post by dvbuk55 »

fishtank wrote:Was dull.
No popcorn. :sad:
Now I want you to be perfectly honest here ft, did they turn the lights down low and did you put your arm round your colleague and whisper sweet nothings, like "this is f*ckin' crap" :whistle
fng
Posts: 462
Joined: 20 Jun 2011, 16:54
Gender: Male

Re: Popcorn tomorrow?

Post by fng »

Well that was 10 minutes I'll never get back !! I would rather of worked !!!!
Tripitaka: "You should live without fear. There's as much chance of good things as bad things."
Sandy: "It's a cheerful philosophy and I've heard it from people before. They're all dead now."
Monkey "Excuse me when I say, that you really are extraordinarily dim!"