ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

My round, tracked by GPS

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
TrueBlueTerrier
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
Posts: 72771
Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
Gender: Male
Location: On my couch

Re: My round, tracked by GPS

Post by TrueBlueTerrier »

Checked mine today 9.33 miles - I didn't think it was that long though - mind you call rate was high over the 83% they allow.
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
music4essex
Posts: 717
Joined: 15 Oct 2009, 16:18
Gender: Female

Re: My round, tracked by GPS

Post by music4essex »

I have a blackberry with GPS do I need to download some of the other format to go on the phone or just use what is on it
I am not that techie but would like to know how long my delivery is just to put in front of dom :wave

Essex mum
TrueBlueTerrier
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
Posts: 72771
Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
Gender: Male
Location: On my couch

Re: My round, tracked by GPS

Post by TrueBlueTerrier »

music4essex wrote:I have a blackberry with GPS do I need to download some of the other format to go on the phone or just use what is on it
I am not that techie but would like to know how long my delivery is just to put in front of dom :wave

Essex mum

Depends which blackberry but Endomondo do a free App which I use on my Nexus - check this page out and click the right links. http://www.endomondo.com/download/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.