That's a great idea..............slice it in two and it easily fits through the letterboxLounge Lizard wrote:Yes, and you carry a massive pair of scissors for cutting it in half rather than bending it.DGP1 wrote:I always took it that 'Do not bend' was a challenge and not an instructionmontriff wrote:Do not bend , just fold them instead![]()
![]()
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
People will complain about anything
-
DGP1
- Posts: 15551
- Joined: 07 Jun 2007, 20:39
- Gender: Male
- Location: Terminus
Re: People will complain about anything
I'm preparing myself for the zombie invasion, rule number 1 - Cardio
-
clashcityrocker
- Posts: 16736
- Joined: 22 Sep 2009, 13:50
- Gender: Male
- Location: strummerville
Re: People will complain about anything
I can see it now -
You fall on delivery and injure yourself on the large scissors you are carrying around.
Management register is as an incident on delivery and issue a stage warning ...............
You fall on delivery and injure yourself on the large scissors you are carrying around.
Management register is as an incident on delivery and issue a stage warning ...............
The societies of consumption and squandering of material resources are incompatible with the idea of economic growth and a clean planet.
-
DGP1
- Posts: 15551
- Joined: 07 Jun 2007, 20:39
- Gender: Male
- Location: Terminus
Re: People will complain about anything
clashcityrocker wrote:I can see it now -
You fall on delivery and injure yourself on the large scissors you are carrying around.
Management register is as an incident on delivery and issue a stage warning ...............

I'm preparing myself for the zombie invasion, rule number 1 - Cardio
-
fishtank
- Posts: 19732
- Joined: 28 Sep 2007, 17:22
- Gender: Male
Re: People will complain about anything
I always run with scissors.
I like to live life on the edge.
I like to live life on the edge.
good times, bad times you know I've had my share
-
TrueBlueTerrier
- FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 72771
- Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
- Gender: Male
- Location: On my couch
Re: People will complain about anything
could be why they stopped delivering on motorcyclesDGP1 wrote:clashcityrocker wrote:I can see it now -
You fall on delivery and injure yourself on the large scissors you are carrying around.
Management register is as an incident on delivery and issue a stage warning ...............
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
-
Postman Plodd
- Posts: 596
- Joined: 30 Nov 2008, 15:53
- Gender: Male
Re: People will complain about anything
the comments on his blog post are a quick lesson in anglo-saxon
-
DGP1
- Posts: 15551
- Joined: 07 Jun 2007, 20:39
- Gender: Male
- Location: Terminus
Re: People will complain about anything
Postman Plodd wrote:the comments on his blog post are a quick lesson in anglo-saxon
I'm preparing myself for the zombie invasion, rule number 1 - Cardio