ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
on-walk sustenance…
-
kawoxux
- Posts: 300
- Joined: 18 Aug 2011, 19:36
- Gender: Male
Re: on-walk sustenance…
I drop in the bakers opposite my DO and get a pasty (oo arr) and take a bottle of water round with me
-
TrueBlueTerrier
- FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 72771
- Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
- Gender: Male
- Location: On my couch
Re: on-walk sustenance…
doesn't that make your pouch heavy2pac wrote:20 deck of mayfair

All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
-
DGP1
- Posts: 15551
- Joined: 07 Jun 2007, 20:39
- Gender: Male
- Location: Terminus
Re: on-walk sustenance…
It's been a long time since I thought of that wonderful magazine............I only bought it for the articles, I swearTrueBlueTerrier wrote:doesn't that make your pouch heavy2pac wrote:20 deck of mayfair
I'm preparing myself for the zombie invasion, rule number 1 - Cardio
-
clashcityrocker
- Posts: 16736
- Joined: 22 Sep 2009, 13:50
- Gender: Male
- Location: strummerville
Re: on-walk sustenance…
Dexys are for the ipod.fishtank wrote:Amphetamine sulphate, Dexedrine, or Dexamphetamine....and then Phenazepam to come back down again.
And obviously shitloads of water......better safe than sorry.
Sustenance should be provided by the finest Columbian marching powder.
The societies of consumption and squandering of material resources are incompatible with the idea of economic growth and a clean planet.
-
IloveMYredTROLLEY!
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 1923
- Joined: 02 Apr 2010, 06:54
- Gender: Male
Re: on-walk sustenance…
A big pinick basket and a 3x3 pinick blanket. 
-
edgearsenal
- Posts: 29
- Joined: 03 Jan 2012, 00:07
- Gender: Male
Re: on-walk sustenance…
big bowl of porridge in the morning and a bottle of two of lucazade for on delivery. then when i get home a couple of slices of exta thick door step toast. thing is im a big lad but have never eat shed loads always amazes people when ther eon p&l with me cause they think cause im a big lad i should eat loads.
but i tell you what i you were on the old marching powder i dont think there would be enough toilets on most deliverys to get you through.
but i tell you what i you were on the old marching powder i dont think there would be enough toilets on most deliverys to get you through.
-
Caniel
- Posts: 623
- Joined: 03 Jul 2009, 18:25
- Gender: Female
- Location: The Batcave
Re: on-walk sustenance…
A bottle of water.