I was refused a winter coat (on the phone) despite only ever having ONE (in four years).
I'm still wearing the one, and yes its very tatty.
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
stingy on uniform
-
NewPostieUK
- Posts: 2104
- Joined: 06 Jan 2008, 21:38
- Gender: Male
- Location: SickAsAChipLand
-
DGP1
- Posts: 15551
- Joined: 07 Jun 2007, 20:39
- Gender: Male
- Location: Terminus
Re: stingy on uniform
Get your manager to order it (or your uniform champion), they can authorise anything you need.NewPostieUK wrote:I was refused a winter coat (on the phone) despite only ever having ONE (in four years).
I'm still wearing the one, and yes its very tatty.
I'm preparing myself for the zombie invasion, rule number 1 - Cardio
-
Straight4ward
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 1621
- Joined: 25 Oct 2009, 14:32
- Gender: Male
Re: stingy on uniform
Blimey! That's a bit excessive, isn't it? Crap washing machine or do you manage to get them really dirty?eastie wrote: and then washed 100 times after each use
"Never take life seriously. Nobody gets out alive anyway."
-
NewPostieUK
- Posts: 2104
- Joined: 06 Jan 2008, 21:38
- Gender: Male
- Location: SickAsAChipLand
Re: stingy on uniform
Yes but it just shows how stupid the system or the company (Dimensions?) is when some people can just ring up and two pairs of boots while others have to beg their manager.DGP1 wrote:Get your manager to order it (or your uniform champion), they can authorise anything you need.NewPostieUK wrote:I was refused a winter coat (on the phone) despite only ever having ONE (in four years).
I'm still wearing the one, and yes its very tatty.
-
POSTMAN
- SITE ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 32819
- Joined: 07 Aug 2006, 03:19
- Gender: Male
Re: stingy on uniform
I don't get it,and it's not a fecking London thing,the screw orders it or authorises it,it comes.
I Wrote-During Covid-Which is still relevant now
It's good to get these types of threads, the ridiculous my manager said bollox, so we can reassure ourselves that while the world is falling apart, Royal Mail managers are still being the low-life C***S they have always been.
My BFF Clash
The daily grind of having to argue your case with an intellectual pigmy of a line manager is physically and emotionally draining.
It's good to get these types of threads, the ridiculous my manager said bollox, so we can reassure ourselves that while the world is falling apart, Royal Mail managers are still being the low-life C***S they have always been.
My BFF Clash
The daily grind of having to argue your case with an intellectual pigmy of a line manager is physically and emotionally draining.
-
DGP1
- Posts: 15551
- Joined: 07 Jun 2007, 20:39
- Gender: Male
- Location: Terminus
Re: stingy on uniform
Yeah right, London get's everythingPOSTMAN wrote:I don't get it,and it's not a fecking London thing,the screw orders it or authorises it,it comes.
I'm preparing myself for the zombie invasion, rule number 1 - Cardio