yes it was overtime was easy i would regular do half a walk overtime on a sat and be home by half elevenscoobydo79 wrote:I never wanted to finnish early on a Saturday. I was happy to docket after My own duty cos it was double time if You remember
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
courier propagander crap again.
-
arnold cheshire
- Posts: 5309
- Joined: 14 Oct 2010, 21:28
- Gender: Male
- Location: england
Re: courier propagander crap again.
-
OnAFlyer
- Posts: 1938
- Joined: 16 Aug 2009, 14:24
- Gender: Male
Re: courier propagander crap again.
I'd be interested to see figures from various points up until present day of overall mail volumes, packet volumes and number of posties employed. Then calculate the average amount of mail and packets each postie delivered at each point in time.
-
General Mannerheim
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 2299
- Joined: 14 Dec 2007, 13:10
- Gender: Male
- Location: Stalag 17
Re: courier propagander crap again.
I've just painted my wall if your interested?OnAFlyer wrote:I'd be interested to see figures from various points up until present day of overall mail volumes, packet volumes and number of posties employed. Then calculate the average amount of mail and packets each postie delivered at each point in time.
Royal Mail managers.....about as popular as a t.urd in a swimming pool!
The DDA/Equality Act demands action,NOT words......adjustments NOT Occupational Health referrals.Case No:2505901/09
Royal Mail is an Equal Opportunities Employer..It discriminates against everybody.
The DDA/Equality Act demands action,NOT words......adjustments NOT Occupational Health referrals.Case No:2505901/09
Royal Mail is an Equal Opportunities Employer..It discriminates against everybody.
-
DGP1
- Posts: 15551
- Joined: 07 Jun 2007, 20:39
- Gender: Male
- Location: Terminus
Re: courier propagander crap again.
I once sat and watched grass growGeneral Mannerheim wrote:I've just painted my wall if your interested?OnAFlyer wrote:I'd be interested to see figures from various points up until present day of overall mail volumes, packet volumes and number of posties employed. Then calculate the average amount of mail and packets each postie delivered at each point in time.
I'm preparing myself for the zombie invasion, rule number 1 - Cardio
-
clashcityrocker
- Posts: 16736
- Joined: 22 Sep 2009, 13:50
- Gender: Male
- Location: strummerville
Re: courier propagander crap again.
Did you smoke some before watching it grow....or after......or both?DGP1 wrote:I once sat and watched grass growGeneral Mannerheim wrote:I've just painted my wall if your interested?OnAFlyer wrote:I'd be interested to see figures from various points up until present day of overall mail volumes, packet volumes and number of posties employed. Then calculate the average amount of mail and packets each postie delivered at each point in time.
The societies of consumption and squandering of material resources are incompatible with the idea of economic growth and a clean planet.
-
DGP1
- Posts: 15551
- Joined: 07 Jun 2007, 20:39
- Gender: Male
- Location: Terminus
Re: courier propagander crap again.
After..........Lion Bars and then a wee sleepclashcityrocker wrote:Did you smoke some before watching it grow....or after......or both?DGP1 wrote:I once sat and watched grass growGeneral Mannerheim wrote:I've just painted my wall if your interested?OnAFlyer wrote:I'd be interested to see figures from various points up until present day of overall mail volumes, packet volumes and number of posties employed. Then calculate the average amount of mail and packets each postie delivered at each point in time.
I'm preparing myself for the zombie invasion, rule number 1 - Cardio
-
dvbuk55
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 16650
- Joined: 02 Jun 2007, 19:17
- Gender: Male
Re: courier propagander crap again.
When you say a wee sleep - it wasn't whilst you were asleep was it, because you can get man nappies - I would imagineDGP1 wrote:After..........Lion Bars and then a wee sleepclashcityrocker wrote:Did you smoke some before watching it grow....or after......or both?DGP1 wrote:I once sat and watched grass growGeneral Mannerheim wrote:I've just painted my wall if your interested?OnAFlyer wrote:I'd be interested to see figures from various points up until present day of overall mail volumes, packet volumes and number of posties employed. Then calculate the average amount of mail and packets each postie delivered at each point in time.