krussel wrote:I think She has locked it as private![]()
I just saw it the first time and thumbed up April (oh eeer) and i was going to leave a comment but its now showing private.
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
who is it ?
-
DGP1
- Posts: 15551
- Joined: 07 Jun 2007, 20:39
- Gender: Male
- Location: Terminus
Re: who is it ?
I'm preparing myself for the zombie invasion, rule number 1 - Cardio
-
krussel
- Posts: 5300
- Joined: 26 Jan 2009, 18:03
- Gender: Male
- Location: Out on the streets.
Re: who is it ?
Do you rem that Scottish twit and we had him up ranting comments all night

Rows of houses all bearing down on me........I can feel their blue hands touching me.......All these things in all positions.........All these things will one day take control..........
-
mazza111
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 877
- Joined: 09 Mar 2010, 16:30
- Gender: Female
Re: who is it ?
Oi give her the parcel u twats! lol. Not into wimminz I'm afraid ! 
-
bunkerland
- Posts: 546
- Joined: 11 Oct 2009, 21:40
- Gender: Male
Re: who is it ?
Ah well.........you can't blame a bloke for trying!DGP1 wrote:We're not going to that lesbian thread againbunkerland wrote:Quite right,better to try to calm her down with some gentle foreplay first!mazza111 wrote: I didn't say I would give her it after asking for ID![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
I just don't understand why some people in this job make things so difficult for themselves,
When she came up ranting and raving he should have pretended he was deaf and started signing to her!
-
krussel
- Posts: 5300
- Joined: 26 Jan 2009, 18:03
- Gender: Male
- Location: Out on the streets.
Re: who is it ?
I dont know some people
Would i run out the house in my boxers on a very cold morning (no comments now) jump in my car and tear arse down the road to stand in the street and have a go at a postie. Let alone film it and then take the trouble of uploading it on youtube.
When you could simply phone the office and make the smegger carry it out the next day
Would i run out the house in my boxers on a very cold morning (no comments now) jump in my car and tear arse down the road to stand in the street and have a go at a postie. Let alone film it and then take the trouble of uploading it on youtube.
When you could simply phone the office and make the smegger carry it out the next day
Rows of houses all bearing down on me........I can feel their blue hands touching me.......All these things in all positions.........All these things will one day take control..........
-
TeeferTiger
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 2783
- Joined: 22 Dec 2008, 13:56
- Gender: Female
- Location: Welsh Wales
Re: who is it ?
Precisely, she states she was "forced" to leave the house in her pyjamas and drive to the end of the road to find him and get her package. Forced?! REALLY?! By whom?! The rapists?! Then she drives with her mobile phone in hand in her car with an iced up windscreen ffskrussel wrote:I dont know some people![]()
Would i run out the house in my boxers on a very cold morning (no comments now) jump in my car and tear arse down the road to stand in the street and have a go at a postie. Let alone film it and then take the trouble of uploading it on youtube.![]()
When you could simply phone the office and make the smegger carry it out the next day
If someone uses such stupid fuggin arguments as "You could've been a thief or a rapist at my door" then him saying it was the postman would make absolutely no difference to her opening the door. I could knock on the door and say I was the Police only for her to open it and find out I wasn't, but then it would be too late because I could then have pushed the door open, forced my way into the house etc. Does she not realise how pathetic that argument sounds now? If she's that concerned about being in the house alone with her 3 year old daughter, she clearly needs to look at her security arrangements and get a peephole and a chain fitted, not go relying on the honesty of people on the other side to reveal their identity.
"Who is it?"
"A mad rapist!"
"OK, I'm not going to open the door then...."
"Oh... that's mean! Er, I was only joking, It's really the Postman!"
"Well, that's a different story!" <opens door>
Does this rag smell of chloroform to you?
-
cinemasaint
- Posts: 132
- Joined: 05 Oct 2011, 21:00
- Gender: Male
Re: who is it ?
What a wank get out your bloody bed if your waiting on your "packets" more like sex toys lolkorky wrote:youtubes great....feel sorry for this numptys postman http://youtu.be/IvqphPgPecQ" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
no matter whos right or wrong, he needs a slap just for been an annoying little runt
-
BettySwollocks
- Posts: 346
- Joined: 01 Oct 2007, 16:12
Re: who is it ?
A great thing is, her utube link is telling her precisely where the views are coming from,
a vast majority will be from HERE !
Hello numbnuts /wave
a vast majority will be from HERE !
Hello numbnuts /wave
-
protect us
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 167
- Joined: 12 Oct 2007, 23:27
Re: who is it ?
Here's Johnny !!!! No seriously - this kind of thing is happening everyday to us , public picking on us and venting the frustrations they have with later Times etc on us ! This should no way have been posted without posties permission and I hope he gets it all sorted out - yes he made a mistake of handing it over to her but he had ,had enough of her shouting and filming him by then I'm sure ! Hope it gets sorted out and it's not un-common for the public to not hear us or open door and then after p739 s come running after us saying they were in ? Open the door then !!!! here's Johnny !!!
-
REDLETTER
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 748
- Joined: 27 Oct 2008, 19:00
- Gender: Male
- Location: EX-ROYAL MAIL
Re: who is it ?
She is probably a serial Ebayer and the poor Postie gets those little packets of nail varnish and the like every day, and they never fit through the letterbox.
If she was so bothered about safety, why does she post this clip on Youtube along with ones of the child, and its name, that she seems so concerned to protect.
By the way I'm not a cyber stalker!
some people!
Yep! locked out now!
If she was so bothered about safety, why does she post this clip on Youtube along with ones of the child, and its name, that she seems so concerned to protect.
By the way I'm not a cyber stalker!
some people!
Yep! locked out now!
-
mazza111
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 877
- Joined: 09 Mar 2010, 16:30
- Gender: Female
Re: who is it ?
Come on
Knock knock
Who's there...
It's the postie....
BOO no i aint I'm a mad rapist....
You're so worried about security, u get a peephole or a security chain fitted! Simples!
Knock knock
Who's there...
It's the postie....
BOO no i aint I'm a mad rapist....
You're so worried about security, u get a peephole or a security chain fitted! Simples!
-
BELIAL
- Posts: 6758
- Joined: 15 Jun 2007, 17:33
- Gender: Female
- Location: Nowhere
-
norbert
- Posts: 3027
- Joined: 15 Jan 2008, 01:46
Re: who is it ?
someone is propositioning her on You Tube ...
" Actually, my first post was entirely in jest and I think you are eminently fanciable. I'd love to procreate with you so that you can pop out another mewling sprog and move further along the benefits gravy train. I'll be round your house at 6 of the clock tonight, ok? We'll need a password, though, so you know it's me at the door, how about 'angry feckless breeder'? " by Devil's Advocate
" Only a combative, unemployed sausage receptacle would choose to film a mundane incident of no discernable consequence and upload it to a Youtube account in a foolish attempt to dramatise their life. This ain't 'The Only Way is Essex' you know." by Devils Advocate
Her videos http://www.youtube.com/user/kadbootythi ... ture=watch" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; this postman would sort her out

" Only a combative, unemployed sausage receptacle would choose to film a mundane incident of no discernable consequence and upload it to a Youtube account in a foolish attempt to dramatise their life. This ain't 'The Only Way is Essex' you know." by Devils Advocate
Her videos http://www.youtube.com/user/kadbootythi ... ture=watch" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; this postman would sort her out
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
MURDERERS. Need to dispose of a body? Simply parcel it up and post it to yourself via DHL. You will never see it again.
-
foodforthought
- Posts: 48
- Joined: 29 Jun 2011, 20:37
- Gender: Male
Re: who is it ?
how the hell she manage to drive the car, check the state of the window lol and she's left the child at home alone
-
TeeferTiger
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 2783
- Joined: 22 Dec 2008, 13:56
- Gender: Female
- Location: Welsh Wales
Re: who is it ?
So now we know what her son's called and what he looks like too...
She's really concerned about her safety as a single woman alone in her house with a 3 year old child, isn't she?!
Does this rag smell of chloroform to you?