And what are YOU going to do about it? are you a union member? if not are you going to join and get involved in what goes on in your office?Oxfordshirepostie wrote:I wasn't at work today, but have heard they had a big gather around. Union have agreed changes without the staff even having a vote on, they are going to bring in a few revised rounds at a time or something.
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Trying out 20 rural jobs
-
AnotherLimey
- Posts: 751
- Joined: 08 Aug 2009, 18:45
- Gender: Male
Re: Trying out 20 rural jobs
-
daveyeff
- Posts: 4699
- Joined: 12 Mar 2010, 19:38
- Gender: Male
Re: Trying out 20 rural jobs
it will never happen, too many clowns are set in their ways.keithposty wrote:all thats needed is for people to do the job as intended and not cut corners
there would be no complaints then, but as stated
people are there own worst enemy
your reps will back you 100 % bit at least help us out now and again![]()
-
fishtank
- Posts: 19732
- Joined: 28 Sep 2007, 17:22
- Gender: Male
Re: Trying out 20 rural jobs
I don't think it's doubtful teebs.TrueBlueTerrier wrote:Unless you know keithposty, which is doubtful,.
I think there are a few on this thread who know each other.
good times, bad times you know I've had my share