ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

Achieving the impossible...?!?!?!?

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
User avatar
POSTMAN
SITE ADMINISTRATOR
Posts: 32819
Joined: 07 Aug 2006, 03:19
Gender: Male

Re: Achieving the impossible...?!?!?!?

Post by POSTMAN »

If you have gone through all processes of the 2010 revisions then that is it till the next agreement.
Your Branch should know this.
I Wrote-During Covid-Which is still relevant now
It's good to get these types of threads, the ridiculous my manager said bollox, so we can reassure ourselves that while the world is falling apart, Royal Mail managers are still being the low-life C***S they have always been.
My BFF Clash
The daily grind of having to argue your case with an intellectual pigmy of a line manager is physically and emotionally draining.
fishtank
Posts: 19732
Joined: 28 Sep 2007, 17:22
Gender: Male

Re: Achieving the impossible...?!?!?!?

Post by fishtank »

POSTMAN wrote:If you have gone through all processes of the 2010 revisions then that is it till the next agreement.
Your Branch should know this.
Where does it say that?
We had the full works in 2010.
Do you seriously think they will leave us alone until 2013 or even 2015?
The agreement is a journey :left: ,the trip to 100BSI is a journey :left: ,there's no limit to the number of revisions you can have under this agreement.
Savings plans come every year POSTMAN...just like Santa Claus.
I think they call it "Business As Usual". :cuppa
good times, bad times you know I've had my share
DGP1
Posts: 15551
Joined: 07 Jun 2007, 20:39
Gender: Male
Location: Terminus

Re: Achieving the impossible...?!?!?!?

Post by DGP1 »

fishtank wrote:
POSTMAN wrote:If you have gone through all processes of the 2010 revisions then that is it till the next agreement.
Your Branch should know this.
Where does it say that?
We had the full works in 2010.
Do you seriously think they will leave us alone until 2013 or even 2015?
The agreement is a journey :left: ,the trip to 100BSI is a journey :left: ,there's no limit to the number of revisions you can have under this agreement.
Savings plans come every year POSTMAN...just like Santa Claus.
I think they call it "Business As Usual". :cuppa
I think this is the difference between Scotland/NI and London, we get constant crap while others seem to be left alone, not picking on London but they do have it much easier than the rest of us.
I'm preparing myself for the zombie invasion, rule number 1 - Cardio
DGP1
Posts: 15551
Joined: 07 Jun 2007, 20:39
Gender: Male
Location: Terminus

Re: Achieving the impossible...?!?!?!?

Post by DGP1 »

Oh and must go to bed and not make posts when I'm tired and grumpy :nervous
I'm preparing myself for the zombie invasion, rule number 1 - Cardio
User avatar
POSTMAN
SITE ADMINISTRATOR
Posts: 32819
Joined: 07 Aug 2006, 03:19
Gender: Male

Re: Achieving the impossible...?!?!?!?

Post by POSTMAN »

f**k the journey....well,when we eventually start ours.
I don't get it,it was the same with P&M,revisions every 5 minutes elsewhere,savings here savings there.
We had one revision in that deal and that's it. :nervous
Santa aint real anyway,or is that just in London. :shock:
I Wrote-During Covid-Which is still relevant now
It's good to get these types of threads, the ridiculous my manager said bollox, so we can reassure ourselves that while the world is falling apart, Royal Mail managers are still being the low-life C***S they have always been.
My BFF Clash
The daily grind of having to argue your case with an intellectual pigmy of a line manager is physically and emotionally draining.