ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

Fishtank has posted 110 times today

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
DGP1
Posts: 15551
Joined: 07 Jun 2007, 20:39
Gender: Male
Location: Terminus

Re: Fishtank has posted 110 times today

Post by DGP1 »

TeeferTiger wrote:Not ALL of them :so there Some of them require vodka :chuckle
Image
:whistle
I'm preparing myself for the zombie invasion, rule number 1 - Cardio
TeeferTiger
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 2783
Joined: 22 Dec 2008, 13:56
Gender: Female
Location: Welsh Wales

Re: Fishtank has posted 110 times today

Post by TeeferTiger »

<died and gone to heaven> :chuckle
Does this rag smell of chloroform to you?
maidstoneposty
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 62
Joined: 31 Mar 2010, 18:13
Gender: Male

Re: Fishtank has posted 110 times today

Post by maidstoneposty »

Stormproof wrote:
Lounge Lizard wrote:Despite being asked twice maidstonepostie still hasn't replied as as to how he spends his spare time. :sad: Much longer and we might all start speculating. :crazy:
As for a 'league of sadness' that to me might be having a weekend away in Maidstone. :shock: :crazy: :shock:
He's probably playing golf or standing on the sidelines watching some very sad local team lose again.
This is looking like the champions league of sadness.... agree about maidstone though, awful place :sad:
clashcityrocker
Posts: 16736
Joined: 22 Sep 2009, 13:50
Gender: Male
Location: strummerville

Re: Fishtank has posted 110 times today

Post by clashcityrocker »

maidstoneposty wrote:
This is looking like the champions league of sadness....
Teebs would be Barcelona
Postman would be Man united.
I would probably have to be one of the Italian sides - AC Milan or something.
The societies of consumption and squandering of material resources are incompatible with the idea of economic growth and a clean planet.
fishtank
Posts: 19732
Joined: 28 Sep 2007, 17:22
Gender: Male

Re: Fishtank has posted 110 times today

Post by fishtank »

clashcityrocker wrote:
maidstoneposty wrote:
This is looking like the champions league of sadness....
Teebs would be Barcelona
Postman would be Man united.
I would probably have to be one of the Italian sides - AC Milan or something.
I would be Leeds United.
One moment of glory followed by years of financial ruin and relative obscurity.
good times, bad times you know I've had my share
clashcityrocker
Posts: 16736
Joined: 22 Sep 2009, 13:50
Gender: Male
Location: strummerville

Re: Fishtank has posted 110 times today

Post by clashcityrocker »

DGP could be Lisburn Distillery.
The societies of consumption and squandering of material resources are incompatible with the idea of economic growth and a clean planet.
TeeferTiger
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 2783
Joined: 22 Dec 2008, 13:56
Gender: Female
Location: Welsh Wales

Re: Fishtank has posted 110 times today

Post by TeeferTiger »

I think me being in 25th position makes me Hull... :neutral:
Does this rag smell of chloroform to you?
TrueBlueTerrier
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
Posts: 72771
Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
Gender: Male
Location: On my couch

Re: Fishtank has posted 110 times today

Post by TrueBlueTerrier »

clashcityrocker wrote:DGP would be in Lisburn Distillery.
:whistle :whistle :whistle
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
DGP1
Posts: 15551
Joined: 07 Jun 2007, 20:39
Gender: Male
Location: Terminus

Re: Fishtank has posted 110 times today

Post by DGP1 »

clashcityrocker wrote:DGP could be Lisburn Distillery.
TBH it's a long time since I heard that name :chuckle
I'm preparing myself for the zombie invasion, rule number 1 - Cardio
Lounge Lizard
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 9458
Joined: 06 Aug 2007, 21:54

Re: Fishtank has posted 110 times today

Post by Lounge Lizard »

I've just realised that I now account for 1% of posts on this forum, a dubious distinction shared with thirteen others. :Very Happy
TrueBlueTerrier leads the way though with 7.38%. :nana
TeeferTiger
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 2783
Joined: 22 Dec 2008, 13:56
Gender: Female
Location: Welsh Wales

Re: Fishtank has posted 110 times today

Post by TeeferTiger »

Lounge Lizard wrote:I've just realised that I now account for 1% of posts on this forum, a dubious distinction shared with thirteen others. :Very Happy
TrueBlueTerrier leads the way though with 7.38%. :nana
Quality, not quantity :whistle

And how many of those of TBT's were in Mod Mode? :chuckle
Does this rag smell of chloroform to you?