Street urchins...DGP1 wrote:When has London ever got 6bringon4dayweeks wrote:what about his door to doors does he have 6 lots next week ?DGP1 wrote:Postman is probably working on his avatarand anyway I thought they got minions to help them do their D2Ds
![]()
![]()
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Santa hats must go...?
-
TeeferTiger
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 2783
- Joined: 22 Dec 2008, 13:56
- Gender: Female
- Location: Welsh Wales
Re: Santa hats must go...?
Does this rag smell of chloroform to you?
-
TrueBlueTerrier
- FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 72771
- Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
- Gender: Male
- Location: On my couch
Re: Santa hats must go...?
TeeferTiger wrote:Street urchins...

Please sir can I have more D2Ds
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
-
TeeferTiger
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 2783
- Joined: 22 Dec 2008, 13:56
- Gender: Female
- Location: Welsh Wales
Re: Santa hats must go...?
Precisely what I was thinking of Teebs!
Does this rag smell of chloroform to you?
-
DGP1
- Posts: 15551
- Joined: 07 Jun 2007, 20:39
- Gender: Male
- Location: Terminus
Re: Santa hats must go...?
It's bad enough me winding up that London lot without you starting too

I'm preparing myself for the zombie invasion, rule number 1 - Cardio
-
POSTMAN
- SITE ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 32819
- Joined: 07 Aug 2006, 03:19
- Gender: Male
Re: Santa hats must go...?
There is still a bowl full of xmas choccies at RMC towers,when they go,the xmas smilies go. 
I Wrote-During Covid-Which is still relevant now
It's good to get these types of threads, the ridiculous my manager said bollox, so we can reassure ourselves that while the world is falling apart, Royal Mail managers are still being the low-life C***S they have always been.
My BFF Clash
The daily grind of having to argue your case with an intellectual pigmy of a line manager is physically and emotionally draining.
It's good to get these types of threads, the ridiculous my manager said bollox, so we can reassure ourselves that while the world is falling apart, Royal Mail managers are still being the low-life C***S they have always been.
My BFF Clash
The daily grind of having to argue your case with an intellectual pigmy of a line manager is physically and emotionally draining.
-
bottletree
- Posts: 35
- Joined: 19 Mar 2010, 20:53
- Gender: Male
Re: Santa hats must go...?
Ah yes the xmas left overs.Someone keeps bringing in mince pies and those chocolates with toffee centres that nobody likes into our office. I've had a belly full(not literally so to speak).