ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

DIM Trying Bullying Tactics

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
DirtyHarry
Posts: 5051
Joined: 13 May 2007, 23:16
Gender: Male
Location: London

Re: DIM Trying Bullying Tactics

Post by DirtyHarry »

bottletree wrote:God ,We dont have any of this sh1t in our office. Our gaffer is a top bloke. If we finish early he says good for us. If we need to get off early he helps us out. Surely its like that in some other offices?
Blimey, what's his name? John-boy Walton? :Very Happy
Stella102
Posts: 597
Joined: 06 Aug 2011, 19:32
Gender: Male

Re: DIM Trying Bullying Tactics

Post by Stella102 »

DirtyHarry wrote:
bottletree wrote:God ,We dont have any of this sh1t in our office. Our gaffer is a top bloke. If we finish early he says good for us. If we need to get off early he helps us out. Surely its like that in some other offices?
Blimey, what's his name? John-boy Walton? :Very Happy

Our gaffer was a top bloke until he got his ass handed to him by higher ups now he is a total tw@t
User avatar
POSTMAN
SITE ADMINISTRATOR
Posts: 32819
Joined: 07 Aug 2006, 03:19
Gender: Male

Re: DIM Trying Bullying Tactics

Post by POSTMAN »

Syze wrote:I'm used to it from Lino but it's very rare that the DIM has gotten involved. He did today. Basically i won't do overtime. He told me that since I was down 40 minutes on Tuesday that I owed them that. I called bullshit. He claimed the flexibility agreement meant I had to do 30 mins OT a day. Again I called bullshit. Expecting more of the same tomorrow. Anyone anything I could print out and wave in his smarmy face?
Ignore him,tell him to show you the agreement he is on about,i'm sure it's on the intranet somewhere. :cuppa
I Wrote-During Covid-Which is still relevant now
It's good to get these types of threads, the ridiculous my manager said bollox, so we can reassure ourselves that while the world is falling apart, Royal Mail managers are still being the low-life C***S they have always been.
My BFF Clash
The daily grind of having to argue your case with an intellectual pigmy of a line manager is physically and emotionally draining.