ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

I've had enough.

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.
Cheetah
Posts: 428
Joined: 13 Oct 2009, 13:17
Gender: Male

Re: I've had enough.

Post by Cheetah »

tylerandmeggie wrote:ten quid an our for delivering letters easy!!!! u are all a bunch of lazy c***s end of..... i can deliver 2 rounds in speed of a slow whining c*** atthe age of 50 60.... also i got my revision and christmas bonus too..... easyyyyyy money!!
Surely there is no place on this or any forum for individuals of this nature.......
slave
Posts: 433
Joined: 20 Sep 2007, 21:39
Location: North West

Re: I've had enough.

Post by slave »

Ahh the good old troll, still a pastime undertaken by sad individuals with nothing better to do in life.

Probably one of RMs finest runners with his head most generally stuck up the DOMs arse, the job can be easy if you work that way, one wonders if he'll still be capable of this in 5 or 10 years time or enjoying life on the vast profit he has made from his stupidity (not that I believe a word of the bullshit he types).

Back on topic; As for having had enough - I'm sure many of us know that feeling all too well, I've considered leaving in the past but the options out there are limited. Although to be honest I wouldn't be too fussed about earning less for doing a less demanding job - I dread to think what condition I'll be in in 10 years time (I'm no slouch at walking and I certainly don't run but even then I only just complete my walk in time..)

All the best on your search for a better employer!
mondeoman1
Posts: 133
Joined: 28 Oct 2009, 18:19
Gender: Male

Re: I've had enough.

Post by mondeoman1 »

slave wrote:Ahh the good old troll, still a pastime undertaken by sad individuals with nothing better to do in life.

Probably one of RMs finest runners with his head most generally stuck up the DOMs arse, the job can be easy if you work that way, one wonders if he'll still be capable of this in 5 or 10 years time or enjoying life on the vast profit he has made from his stupidity (not that I believe a word of the bullshit he types).

Back on topic; As for having had enough - I'm sure many of us know that feeling all too well, I've considered leaving in the past but the options out there are limited. Although to be honest I wouldn't be too fussed about earning less for doing a less demanding job - I dread to think what condition I'll be in in 10 years time (I'm no slouch at walking and I certainly don't run but even then I only just complete my walk in time..)

All the best on your search for a better employer!
I'm sure the troll works at my DO.

That's enough about him!

Feeling more optimistic now and you never know the new placement maybe better than where I am now.

Still looking for alternative employment but don't feel the need to rush into anything. :cuppa :cuppa
Postal1
Posts: 183
Joined: 07 Nov 2009, 18:32
Gender: Male

Re: I've had enough.

Post by Postal1 »

If you are having a revision and repick. Would say asking for a 32hour four day week be posilble?
wiganpostie
Posts: 670
Joined: 09 Mar 2010, 20:16
Gender: Male

Re: I've had enough.

Post by wiganpostie »

If you can afford to drop down to part-time hours, the four-day week is a godsend.
jadam35
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 7
Joined: 22 Oct 2009, 22:10
Gender: Male

Re: I've had enough.

Post by jadam35 »

mondeoman1 wrote:Due to the best practice revision carried out at our DO we have to reduce indoor hours which means replacing six full time staff with part time staff as they are recruited,and moving the six full timers to other offices who need full time staff.
Unfortunately I am one of the six least senior (although I have been there nine years).

Got told this morning.

I love the job when I am on delivery but hate been ruled by so called managers that have absolutely no man management skills whatsoever and just follow orders from above.

I have had enough and am now looking for alternative employment.

This is the worst company I have ever had the mis-pleasure to work for.



Happy new year! :evil/mad :cry :wave
I couldnt agree more, if you died at your frame the biggest issue would be who would cover your duty!!!!!