ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
The Private Memoirs and Confessions of a Part-Time Postman
-
Wessex
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 1267
- Joined: 10 Jul 2007, 17:20
Re: The Private Memoirs and Confessions of a Part-Time Postm
Verbiage ain't going to make you the next James Hogg flash
-
FlashMagic7
- Posts: 19
- Joined: 10 Jan 2012, 15:03
- Gender: Male
Re: The Private Memoirs and Confessions of a Part-Time Postm
An entertaining anecdote! I like the fox's side of the story at the beginning. I haven't suffered any snow yet, can't complain! And yes I really have a degree lolBlue29 wrote:Really? You have and Eng Lit degree?
I'll add a link to my prose on your chosen subject. Flawed as it is there's a certain ping to it i like. I wasn't even honored with an olevel when I was small.
http://www.royalmailchat.co.uk/communit ... =1&t=41444" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Flashpants what do you make of it?
-
FlashMagic7
- Posts: 19
- Joined: 10 Jan 2012, 15:03
- Gender: Male
Re: The Private Memoirs and Confessions of a Part-Time Postm
Thats fine, never really got on with Victorian lit anywayWessex wrote:Verbiage ain't going to make you the next James Hogg flash