Shameful - leave my dog alone, he is my best friend.POSTMAN wrote:Avatricide.
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
What do you think about?
-
dvbuk55
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 16650
- Joined: 02 Jun 2007, 19:17
- Gender: Male
Re: What do you think about?
-
TeeferTiger
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 2783
- Joined: 22 Dec 2008, 13:56
- Gender: Female
- Location: Welsh Wales
Re: What do you think about?
Cat killerPOSTMAN wrote:Avatricide.
Does this rag smell of chloroform to you?
-
slave
- Posts: 433
- Joined: 20 Sep 2007, 21:39
- Location: North West
Re: What do you think about?
I think of all kinds of things, from what I'm doing when I get home to what I'm planning at weekend to how the f**k can I get away from this job to world domination.. Really depends on my mood and the weather and how busy it is..

-
Straight4ward
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 1621
- Joined: 25 Oct 2009, 14:32
- Gender: Male
Re: What do you think about?
Everything and anything.
Some of which, probably, should see me incarcerated in a home for the criminally insane.
Some of which, probably, should see me incarcerated in a home for the criminally insane.
"Never take life seriously. Nobody gets out alive anyway."
-
bensonhedge
- Posts: 448
- Joined: 15 Mar 2010, 20:14
- Gender: Male
Re: What do you think about?
the end is nigh

-
Postman Plodd
- Posts: 596
- Joined: 30 Nov 2008, 15:53
- Gender: Male
Re: What do you think about?
Compiling a list of my enemies and then devising each a different spectacular and painful demise in accordance to the nature of my grievance with them.
That and whats for tea.
That and whats for tea.
-
ebbzie
- Posts: 660
- Joined: 14 Jun 2011, 17:22
- Gender: Male
Re: What do you think about?
Oh dear you find them a £100,000 contract and they will you a £50 book token what a win!!!!!!clashcityrocker wrote:I think about finding new opportunities for the business.
Don't any of you know about Watch and Win?
-
DGP1
- Posts: 15551
- Joined: 07 Jun 2007, 20:39
- Gender: Male
- Location: Terminus
Re: What do you think about?
Some of these are really scary.......................because I've done this tooPostman Plodd wrote:Compiling a list of my enemies and then devising each a different spectacular and painful demise in accordance to the nature of my grievance with them.
That and whats for tea.
We really have too much time to think on our own, maybe we shouldn't be out on our own for that long..............going postal anyone
I'm preparing myself for the zombie invasion, rule number 1 - Cardio
-
scoobydo79
- Posts: 2060
- Joined: 15 May 2011, 19:04
- Gender: Male
Re: What do you think about?
The Woman at number 36!!!!!!!! 
-
krussel
- Posts: 5300
- Joined: 26 Jan 2009, 18:03
- Gender: Male
- Location: Out on the streets.
Re: What do you think about?
I have to say it was not so bad back in the days of 2 deliveries when you would return for a bit of brek in the canteen and have some banter. Now it can be depressing looking at 4 + hours of slog ahead.
A lot depends on the workload and weather. Getting out 20 mins early on a bright sunny morning with nothing to get signed can lift your spirits.
A lot depends on the workload and weather. Getting out 20 mins early on a bright sunny morning with nothing to get signed can lift your spirits.
Rows of houses all bearing down on me........I can feel their blue hands touching me.......All these things in all positions.........All these things will one day take control..........
-
Grinder64
- Posts: 245
- Joined: 28 Oct 2009, 17:54
- Gender: Male
Re: What do you think about?
Aaah, those wonderful milfs!scoobydo79 wrote:The Woman at number 36!!!!!!!!
You do the work, they get the loot. The men with the smiles and the 3 piece suits.
-
TeeferTiger
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 2783
- Joined: 22 Dec 2008, 13:56
- Gender: Female
- Location: Welsh Wales
Re: What do you think about?
Glad it wasn't just me then...DGP1 wrote:Some of these are really scary.......................because I've done this tooPostman Plodd wrote:Compiling a list of my enemies and then devising each a different spectacular and painful demise in accordance to the nature of my grievance with them.
That and whats for tea.![]()
We really have too much time to think on our own, maybe we shouldn't be out on our own for that long..............going postal anyone![]()
![]()
Does this rag smell of chloroform to you?
-
post_bitch
- Posts: 913
- Joined: 25 Jun 2010, 14:52
- Gender: Female
Re: What do you think about?

clean and original ;) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WkkC9cK8Hz0" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
-
fng
- Posts: 462
- Joined: 20 Jun 2011, 16:54
- Gender: Male
Re: What do you think about?
Hands up all those that had to google this "Avatricide"?POSTMAN wrote:Avatricide.
I dont do new fangled words, as I dont get out much, appart from walking the streets 3 hrs a day....
Tripitaka: "You should live without fear. There's as much chance of good things as bad things."
Sandy: "It's a cheerful philosophy and I've heard it from people before. They're all dead now."
Monkey "Excuse me when I say, that you really are extraordinarily dim!"
Sandy: "It's a cheerful philosophy and I've heard it from people before. They're all dead now."
Monkey "Excuse me when I say, that you really are extraordinarily dim!"
-
TeeferTiger
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 2783
- Joined: 22 Dec 2008, 13:56
- Gender: Female
- Location: Welsh Wales
Re: What do you think about?
Those that have been on here a while might be familiar with the termfng wrote:Hands up all those that had to google this "Avatricide"?POSTMAN wrote:Avatricide.
I dont do new fangled words, as I dont get out much, appart from walking the streets 3 hrs a day....so actually i do get out alot
ive gone from sad to socialite in one blog
Does this rag smell of chloroform to you?