Keep your french to yourself.TeeferTiger wrote:And there's always the OU like I'm doing
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Told to find another job
-
fishtank
- Posts: 19732
- Joined: 28 Sep 2007, 17:22
- Gender: Male
Re: Told to find another job
good times, bad times you know I've had my share
-
TeeferTiger
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 2783
- Joined: 22 Dec 2008, 13:56
- Gender: Female
- Location: Welsh Wales
Re: Told to find another job
You said you liked my kissing?fishtank wrote:Keep your french to yourself.TeeferTiger wrote:And there's always the OU like I'm doing
Does this rag smell of chloroform to you?
-
clashcityrocker
- Posts: 16736
- Joined: 22 Sep 2009, 13:50
- Gender: Male
- Location: strummerville
Re: Told to find another job
TeeferTiger wrote:
You said you liked my kissing?
The societies of consumption and squandering of material resources are incompatible with the idea of economic growth and a clean planet.
-
Stormproof
- Posts: 6116
- Joined: 07 Jul 2007, 21:03
- Gender: Female
Re: Told to find another job
clashcityrocker wrote:TeeferTiger wrote:
You said you liked my kissing?![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
So keep on moving, moving, moving your feet
Keep on shuf-shuf-shuffling to this ghost dance beat
Just keep on walking down never ending streets
Illegitimi non carborundum
Keep on shuf-shuf-shuffling to this ghost dance beat
Just keep on walking down never ending streets
Illegitimi non carborundum
-
dvbuk55
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 16650
- Joined: 02 Jun 2007, 19:17
- Gender: Male
Re: Told to find another job
How far have you got? One of my colleagues took a maths degree through OU and finally completed it last year after 7 years.TeeferTiger wrote:And there's always the OU like I'm doing
-
DGP1
- Posts: 15551
- Joined: 07 Jun 2007, 20:39
- Gender: Male
- Location: Terminus
Re: Told to find another job
And this was nothing to do with meTeeferTiger wrote:You said you liked my kissing?fishtank wrote:Keep your french to yourself.TeeferTiger wrote:And there's always the OU like I'm doing
I'm preparing myself for the zombie invasion, rule number 1 - Cardio
-
fishtank
- Posts: 19732
- Joined: 28 Sep 2007, 17:22
- Gender: Male
Re: Told to find another job
Back on topic.
You lot are terrible.
It was probably just a typo.
You lot are terrible.
It was probably just a typo.
good times, bad times you know I've had my share
-
TeeferTiger
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 2783
- Joined: 22 Dec 2008, 13:56
- Gender: Female
- Location: Welsh Wales
Re: Told to find another job
120 Credits at Level 1 so far and 2 certificates of higher education. I would be halfway through 2 level 2 courses at the moment if I hadn't fannied about earlier this year with thinking about going to a brick uni and going back to college instead and thereby missing the start date for the courses I wanted to do. I've therefore got to wait until this October to start the courses nowdvbuk55 wrote:How far have you got? One of my colleagues took a maths degree through OU and finally completed it last year after 7 years.TeeferTiger wrote:And there's always the OU like I'm doing
It should only take me another 4 years at the most (if I do it part time) to finish the degree and £5k at most, as opposed to 3-4 years full time and £13k at a brick uni
Does this rag smell of chloroform to you?
-
DGP1
- Posts: 15551
- Joined: 07 Jun 2007, 20:39
- Gender: Male
- Location: Terminus
Re: Told to find another job
I remember when education was free...........before the politicians who benefited from that decided to charge everyone for it.
I'm preparing myself for the zombie invasion, rule number 1 - Cardio
-
Lounge Lizard
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 9458
- Joined: 06 Aug 2007, 21:54
Re: Told to find another job
I remember when prescriptions were free...........DGP1 wrote:I remember when education was free...........before the politicians who benefited from that decided to charge everyone for it.
I remember when Royal Mail redirections were free...........
I remember when school milk was free...........
I remember life before Thatcher ............ ( Is she still alive ? )
-
TrueBlueTerrier
- FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 72771
- Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
- Gender: Male
- Location: On my couch
Re: Told to find another job
Can she die ..........Lounge Lizard wrote:I remember when prescriptions were free...........DGP1 wrote:I remember when education was free...........before the politicians who benefited from that decided to charge everyone for it.
I remember when Royal Mail redirections were free...........
I remember when school milk was free...........
I remember life before Thatcher ............ ( Is she still alive ? )
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
-
axeman
- Posts: 1733
- Joined: 12 Jun 2007, 17:57
Re: Told to find another job
Yes she can and i one of many wait for that day when the street partys will be held ... did you here a guy on the radio this week who was on the film crew when thatcher was vying for the election he said he herd her say ''''when i'm in power we'll put the working man in his place''' he was right behind her at the time of filming......... she turned britain into what it is today a greedy bunch of accountants , bankers, she destroyed industry turned thriving communities into ghetos guess you can clearly see i detest all she stood for
it does show how dictators run companies like royal fail who's hirearchy are of the same ilk with junior managers frightened to speak out for the very real fear of being ousted and a yes man put in place one who will do without reproach exactly what the ce wants
bit of a rant this
it does show how dictators run companies like royal fail who's hirearchy are of the same ilk with junior managers frightened to speak out for the very real fear of being ousted and a yes man put in place one who will do without reproach exactly what the ce wants
bit of a rant this
-
spilie
- Posts: 515
- Joined: 28 Oct 2007, 21:48
Re: Told to find another job
go to the CWU webpage and have a look for any details of courses for members
-
Stormproof
- Posts: 6116
- Joined: 07 Jul 2007, 21:03
- Gender: Female
Re: Told to find another job
I got told that by some bint (regional director i think) a few years ago, will be having another row with her when she comes into the office again.tolkien wrote:i get told that if i dont like it ,to look for another job every time i have an argument with a manager !!![]()
So keep on moving, moving, moving your feet
Keep on shuf-shuf-shuffling to this ghost dance beat
Just keep on walking down never ending streets
Illegitimi non carborundum
Keep on shuf-shuf-shuffling to this ghost dance beat
Just keep on walking down never ending streets
Illegitimi non carborundum
-
fishtank
- Posts: 19732
- Joined: 28 Sep 2007, 17:22
- Gender: Male
Re: Told to find another job
It's nice that she can afford to go shopping for 4 hours.Stormproof wrote: According to her we don't need toilet breaks because she can go shopping for 4 hours and don't need the loo
I can't even afford the parking charges for 4 hours.
good times, bad times you know I've had my share