Worse than that, the lazy bastards only carry a small bundle around with them - and that takes then 4.5 hrs a day!clashcityrocker wrote:I blame the postmen.
They just don't work hard enough.
ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE
ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!
Dying on its arse
-
Pat Ostman
- Posts: 2797
- Joined: 17 Sep 2008, 21:53
- Gender: Male
- Location: In the Line Managers office being screwed over.
Re: Dying on its arse
Run, rabbit run. Dig that hole, forget the sun.
And when at last the work is done. Don't sit down, it's time to dig another one
And when at last the work is done. Don't sit down, it's time to dig another one
-
TrueBlueTerrier
- FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 72771
- Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
- Gender: Male
- Location: On my couch
Re: Dying on its arse
and whats worse they are treated with kid gloves, they are all going to get vans and trolleys for personal use. Mind the decent ones will be off their trolleys.Pat Ostman wrote:Worse than that, the lazy bastards only carry a small bundle around with them - and that takes then 4.5 hrs a day!clashcityrocker wrote:I blame the postmen.
They just don't work hard enough.
Btw does anyone know how I can subscribe to the Daily Mail.
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
-
Pat Ostman
- Posts: 2797
- Joined: 17 Sep 2008, 21:53
- Gender: Male
- Location: In the Line Managers office being screwed over.
Re: Dying on its arse
My PaperBOY does not need a van or a trolley! He just gets on with it, come rain or shine on a bike!TrueBlueTerrier wrote:and whats worse they are treated with kid gloves, they are all going to get vans and trolleys for personal use. Mind the decent ones will be off their trolleys.Pat Ostman wrote:Worse than that, the lazy bastards only carry a small bundle around with them - and that takes then 4.5 hrs a day!clashcityrocker wrote:I blame the postmen.
They just don't work hard enough.![]()
![]()
Btw does anyone know how I can subscribe to the Daily Mail.![]()
![]()
Run, rabbit run. Dig that hole, forget the sun.
And when at last the work is done. Don't sit down, it's time to dig another one
And when at last the work is done. Don't sit down, it's time to dig another one
-
dvbuk55
- EX ROYAL MAIL
- Posts: 16650
- Joined: 02 Jun 2007, 19:17
- Gender: Male
Re: Dying on its arse
Mind you the paper's usually ripped, hanging out the letter box and p*ssed wet through and of course he only delivers about 20 houses, lucky boy.Pat Ostman wrote:My PaperBOY does not need a van or a trolley! He just gets on with it, come rain or shine on a bike!TrueBlueTerrier wrote:and whats worse they are treated with kid gloves, they are all going to get vans and trolleys for personal use. Mind the decent ones will be off their trolleys.Pat Ostman wrote:Worse than that, the lazy bastards only carry a small bundle around with them - and that takes then 4.5 hrs a day!clashcityrocker wrote:I blame the postmen.
They just don't work hard enough.![]()
![]()
Btw does anyone know how I can subscribe to the Daily Mail.![]()
![]()
-
DGP1
- Posts: 15551
- Joined: 07 Jun 2007, 20:39
- Gender: Male
- Location: Terminus
Re: Dying on its arse
With the way this thread is going we could all end up with subscriptions to the Daily Wail 
I'm preparing myself for the zombie invasion, rule number 1 - Cardio
-
NWpostie
- Posts: 3622
- Joined: 04 Aug 2007, 17:32
- Gender: Male
- Location: Sector 001 Borg Collective, 6 o f 9
Re: Dying on its arse
or the "Grauniad"
Six of Nine loves Seven of Nine, together in Electric Dreams.
-
Danelectro
- Posts: 1058
- Joined: 13 Apr 2008, 01:02
Re: Dying on its arse
I agree and disagree..its not royal management that are clever but the framework we haven been given to work within is no accident and is designed to force privatisation upon us...is there any word of changes to the DSA fiasco? because until that happens the more DSA we deliver the more money we lose :dcfodvbuk55 wrote:No No they're definitely NOT that clever.vigilante wrote:fishtank wrote:It's either dying on it's arse due to management incompetence or it's being made to look like it's dying on it's arse due to a very clever management manipulation strategy designed to make it look like they have dragged it from the brink of collapse and turned it around much like Leighton and Crozier pretended they had.![]()
Based solely on the experience i've had with management lately..it's the first one.
This one I think FT.
-
TrueBlueTerrier
- FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
- Posts: 72771
- Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
- Gender: Male
- Location: On my couch
Re: Dying on its arse
Yes there is an Ofcom review going on at the moment and Headroom (DSA by another name) is being looked at. http://www.royalmailchat.co.uk/communit ... ss#p430313" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;Danelectro wrote:...is there any word of changes to the DSA fiasco? because until that happens the more DSA we deliver the more money we lose :dcfo
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.