ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

royal mail fingerprinting still ?

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.

anyone ever touched any laminated/plasic surfaces ?

yes
16
37%
no
19
44%
not sure
8
19%
 
Total votes: 43

Postman Plodd
Posts: 596
Joined: 30 Nov 2008, 15:53
Gender: Male

Re: royal mail fingerprinting still ?

Post by Postman Plodd »

Possible paranoid psychosis precipitated and/or exacerbated by drug use?
From his posts on other forums i understand that the OP has been under the care of the NHS and been before a tribunal.

Adamant are you under a CTO/STC?
Last edited by Postman Plodd on 03 Jan 2012, 15:38, edited 1 time in total.
TeeferTiger
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 2783
Joined: 22 Dec 2008, 13:56
Gender: Female
Location: Welsh Wales

Re: royal mail fingerprinting still ?

Post by TeeferTiger »

Postman Plodd wrote:Possible paranoid psychosis precipitated and/or exacerbated by drug use?
That's the conclusion I came to this morning... although without the drug use bit.
Does this rag smell of chloroform to you?
DGP1
Posts: 15551
Joined: 07 Jun 2007, 20:39
Gender: Male
Location: Terminus

Re: royal mail fingerprinting still ?

Post by DGP1 »

TeeferTiger wrote:
DGP1 wrote:
Tman wrote:You can try justifying your actions in this way if you wish (entirely predictably with Disgruntled's meagre effort) but are you going to keep it going, or is TBT finally going to have to step in?
Not a great example of RM staff for all and sundry to see.
Do you not have a machine to fix without bothering others :hmmmm

As for locking the thread...............it's up to the OP to ask for it to be locked, he'll only lock it if it becomes abusive (which this has certainly not become).
And he seems to be getting the attention he requires so he'll just carry on replying with the inane babblings he's been coming out with over and over again :neutral:

People like this worry me.
People like this will always exist, you can never get rid of them and you can never stop them from posting their views (either online or standing on a corner telling people about what's going on) unless you think they should be locked away...........which is not really what anybody should be wanting.

He's doing no harm here and if he's getting some attention then it prevents (hopefully) him from going elsewhere and getting serious abuse.
I'm preparing myself for the zombie invasion, rule number 1 - Cardio
Lounge Lizard
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 9458
Joined: 06 Aug 2007, 21:54

Re: royal mail fingerprinting still ?

Post by Lounge Lizard »

DGP1 wrote:
TeeferTiger wrote:
DGP1 wrote:
Tman wrote:You can try justifying your actions in this way if you wish (entirely predictably with Disgruntled's meagre effort) but are you going to keep it going, or is TBT finally going to have to step in?
Not a great example of RM staff for all and sundry to see.
Do you not have a machine to fix without bothering others :hmmmm

As for locking the thread...............it's up to the OP to ask for it to be locked, he'll only lock it if it becomes abusive (which this has certainly not become).
And he seems to be getting the attention he requires so he'll just carry on replying with the inane babblings he's been coming out with over and over again :neutral:

People like this worry me.
People like this will always exist, you can never get rid of them and you can never stop them from posting their views (either online or standing on a corner telling people about what's going on) unless you think they should be locked away...........which is not really what anybody should be wanting.

He's doing no harm here and if he's getting some attention then it prevents (hopefully) him from going elsewhere and getting serious abuse.
Let's just hope he's not got a firearm. :shock:
adamant
Posts: 97
Joined: 26 Dec 2011, 12:07
Gender: Male

Re: royal mail fingerprinting still ?

Post by adamant »

Postman Plodd wrote:Possible paranoid psychosis precipitated and/or exacerbated by drug use?
From his posts on other forums i understand that the OP has been under the care of the NHS and been before a tribunal.

Adamant are you under a CTO/STC?
are you taking the piss im certainly not. admittedly my head has snaped on ocassion due to my real life experiences with the devil,and when he has made a move on me in the past. I made a video diary at the time on you tube icke saw them and banned me from using his forum even before i singed up he knows I am for real. You dont belive in the devil that thats good for you, I just hope you never have a run in with the reps like I have had. Just you wait till i get my hands on some paperwork i got involved with reptilians belive it or dont,they were quite blaitently not human. what do you think care in the NHS was in my case ? just like the name consignia to intrust to take care of these f***ers have tried it on with me before when i crossed them in government.
Employee Health Service Advise = a reptilian experience
"you ever get that far, you never know what you might see"
"the contracts so good it should be made illegal"
"you have no idea who it is you are dealing with"RM
"is it the clour of my skin ?" WTF
TeeferTiger
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 2783
Joined: 22 Dec 2008, 13:56
Gender: Female
Location: Welsh Wales

Re: royal mail fingerprinting still ?

Post by TeeferTiger »

Lounge Lizard wrote:
DGP1 wrote:
TeeferTiger wrote:
DGP1 wrote:
Tman wrote:You can try justifying your actions in this way if you wish (entirely predictably with Disgruntled's meagre effort) but are you going to keep it going, or is TBT finally going to have to step in?
Not a great example of RM staff for all and sundry to see.
Do you not have a machine to fix without bothering others :hmmmm

As for locking the thread...............it's up to the OP to ask for it to be locked, he'll only lock it if it becomes abusive (which this has certainly not become).
And he seems to be getting the attention he requires so he'll just carry on replying with the inane babblings he's been coming out with over and over again :neutral:

People like this worry me.
People like this will always exist, you can never get rid of them and you can never stop them from posting their views (either online or standing on a corner telling people about what's going on) unless you think they should be locked away...........which is not really what anybody should be wanting.

He's doing no harm here and if he's getting some attention then it prevents (hopefully) him from going elsewhere and getting serious abuse.
Let's just hope he's not got a firearm. :shock:
This is why it worries me...
Does this rag smell of chloroform to you?
Postman Plodd
Posts: 596
Joined: 30 Nov 2008, 15:53
Gender: Male

Re: royal mail fingerprinting still ?

Post by Postman Plodd »

No piss taking intended adamant. Its an all too frequent result of drug use. What do i think your care in the NHS was? I can only guess, seeing as you saw a panel and had a psychiatrist, that it was a mental health matter?
TrueBlueTerrier
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR
Posts: 72771
Joined: 30 Dec 2006, 10:29
Gender: Male
Location: On my couch

Re: royal mail fingerprinting still ?

Post by TrueBlueTerrier »

Tman wrote:You can try justifying your actions in this way if you wish (entirely predictably with Disgruntled's meagre effort) but are you going to keep it going, or is TBT finally going to have to step in?
Not a great example of RM staff for all and sundry to see.
My position on this both as a Moderator and as as an ordinary RMC member.

1. I can't lock a thread that's discussing a belief that appears genuinely held. If I did we couldn't have had that religious one we had some time back, on this aspect there is no difference.
2. I am treating him as a stable and mature individual and I hope others are, however I will keep an eye out for anyone going OTT.
3. I was and am still a little concerned for the posters mental state, however as I am neither a psychologist or a practitioner in Mental Health I can only hope that if he is under treatment for his beliefs then better qualified people than I will be watching him and keeping track of his Internet usage.
4. He could be a troll living vicariously through his posts, and as he appears to be enjoying the attention it brings me back to 1.
5. As an example of RM staff there is plenty of evidence on RMC that can be used to put us in a good or bad light (dark side anyone) this one is no different.
All post by me in Green are Admin Posts.
Any post in any other colour is my own responsibility.
If you like a news story I posted please click the link to show support Any news stories you can't post - PM me with a link
My sharing of news articles should not be interpreted as an endorsement or condemnation of any particular viewpoint or the issues presented. I share them solely for informational purposes.
adamant
Posts: 97
Joined: 26 Dec 2011, 12:07
Gender: Male

Re: royal mail fingerprinting still ?

Post by adamant »

TrueBlueTerrier wrote:3. I was and am still a little concerned for the posters mental state, however as I am neither a psychologist or a practitioner in Mental Health I can only hope that if he is under treatment for his beliefs then better qualified people than I will be watching him and keeping track of his Internet usage.
.
3 Before you dismiss the reptilian aspect, do some reserch look at the faiths and ancient texts, what i saw was not human ant EHS the devils no random myth in culture, if you ever cross him like i did in the past you can be sure you are in danger.
Employee Health Service Advise = a reptilian experience
"you ever get that far, you never know what you might see"
"the contracts so good it should be made illegal"
"you have no idea who it is you are dealing with"RM
"is it the clour of my skin ?" WTF
adamant
Posts: 97
Joined: 26 Dec 2011, 12:07
Gender: Male

Re: royal mail fingerprinting still ?

Post by adamant »

Postman Plodd wrote:No piss taking intended adamant. Its an all too frequent result of drug use. What do i think your care in the NHS was? I can only guess, seeing as you saw a panel and had a psychiatrist, that it was a mental health matter?
The whole point for the government was to scare the persuing employee into reptilian hands in the NHS thats where they would kill you. What I Got involved in really freaked me out and would be enough to send anyone insane. its only through pure luck i am alive today. I have had 2 attemps on my life so far !
Employee Health Service Advise = a reptilian experience
"you ever get that far, you never know what you might see"
"the contracts so good it should be made illegal"
"you have no idea who it is you are dealing with"RM
"is it the clour of my skin ?" WTF
rhino49
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 1644
Joined: 04 Jun 2007, 21:50
Gender: Male
Location: At home with my feet up

Re: royal mail fingerprinting still ?

Post by rhino49 »

I am going to vote just so that I can see how many have voted
We wish to serve - but we will not be servile
TeeferTiger
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 2783
Joined: 22 Dec 2008, 13:56
Gender: Female
Location: Welsh Wales

Re: royal mail fingerprinting still ?

Post by TeeferTiger »

No, the devil isn't a random myth, neither are most of the beings created by man to justify something that is going on that they don't understand. However, I'm fairly certain your idea/belief of the devil is vastly different to mine.
Does this rag smell of chloroform to you?
TeeferTiger
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 2783
Joined: 22 Dec 2008, 13:56
Gender: Female
Location: Welsh Wales

Re: royal mail fingerprinting still ?

Post by TeeferTiger »

rhino49 wrote:I am going to vote just so that I can see how many have voted
You could just ask someone who has already voted what the scores on the doors are?
Does this rag smell of chloroform to you?
adamant
Posts: 97
Joined: 26 Dec 2011, 12:07
Gender: Male

Re: royal mail fingerprinting still ?

Post by adamant »

TeeferTiger wrote:No, the devil isn't a random myth, neither are most of the beings created by man to justify something that is going on that they don't understand. However, I'm fairly certain your idea/belief of the devil is vastly different to mine.
Thats shows how ignorant you really are on the subject of reptilains, every "evil man of the church" is wise to the devil/reptilians.
Employee Health Service Advise = a reptilian experience
"you ever get that far, you never know what you might see"
"the contracts so good it should be made illegal"
"you have no idea who it is you are dealing with"RM
"is it the clour of my skin ?" WTF
TeeferTiger
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 2783
Joined: 22 Dec 2008, 13:56
Gender: Female
Location: Welsh Wales

Re: royal mail fingerprinting still ?

Post by TeeferTiger »

adamant wrote:
TeeferTiger wrote:No, the devil isn't a random myth, neither are most of the beings created by man to justify something that is going on that they don't understand. However, I'm fairly certain your idea/belief of the devil is vastly different to mine.
Thats shows how ignorant you really are on the subject of reptilains, every "evil man of the church" is wise to the devil/reptilians.
And it just goes to show how ignorant you are to what I'm actually saying. I'm quite the opposite. I do a lot of reading into mythology and the history of religion, hence why I said the devil isn't a random myth. I thought you might've appreciated someone actually agreeing with you for once. But there you go.

I said that my idea/belief of the devil is vastly different to yours, which is an opinion, it doesn't have to be based on fact or knowledge, that is the entire definition of an opinion. To call someone ignorant, when they are clearly not, is just plain rude. :no no
Does this rag smell of chloroform to you?