ANNOUNCEMENT : ALL OF ROYAL MAIL'S EMPLOYMENT POLICIES (AGREEMENTS) AT A GLANCE (Updated 2021)... HERE

ANNOUNCEMENT : PLEASE BE AWARE WE ARE NOT ON FACEBOOK AT ALL!

royal mail fingerprinting still ?

Postal workers discussion forum. Discuss the day to day life in a Blue Shirt.

anyone ever touched any laminated/plasic surfaces ?

yes
16
37%
no
19
44%
not sure
8
19%
 
Total votes: 43

TeeferTiger
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 2783
Joined: 22 Dec 2008, 13:56
Gender: Female
Location: Welsh Wales

Re: royal mail fingerprinting still ?

Post by TeeferTiger »

adamant wrote:
TeeferTiger wrote:
And what medications are you now on?
im not on any meds thank you
Is it something you should possibly be looking into? Purely as a concern for your mental state and the safety of those around you...

I'm also concerned that if you believe all this to be true, why you see fit to expose yourself to "them" via the t'interweb. Although, I suspect I know what your answer will be given that I've dealt with enough people with irrational beliefs in my time.
Does this rag smell of chloroform to you?
adamant
Posts: 97
Joined: 26 Dec 2011, 12:07
Gender: Male

Re: royal mail fingerprinting still ?

Post by adamant »

TrueBlueTerrier wrote:
adamant wrote: Nobody gets to beat a Nick Moody contract without knowing a little something.
Any chance of explainging what a "Nick Moody Contract" is - the only I have heard any mention of is the Nick Moody who was an ex US servicemen arrested in the UAE but that was 2009/2010 IIRC so well after the Consigna debacle.
A "Nick Moody contract" was the Consignia contract set up by him, if he was real or not I dont know. I never saw Nick Nice, I only saw Nick Nasty, when core goverment CMA conduct code came into it. Especially after I saw the face of the shedevil situation got real bad.
Employee Health Service Advise = a reptilian experience
"you ever get that far, you never know what you might see"
"the contracts so good it should be made illegal"
"you have no idea who it is you are dealing with"RM
"is it the clour of my skin ?" WTF
adamant
Posts: 97
Joined: 26 Dec 2011, 12:07
Gender: Male

Re: royal mail fingerprinting still ?

Post by adamant »

TeeferTiger wrote: Is it something you should possibly be looking into? Purely as a concern for your mental state and the safety of those around you...

I'm also concerned that if you believe all this to be true, why you see fit to expose yourself to "them" via the t'interweb. Although, I suspect I know what your answer will be given that I've dealt with enough people with irrational beliefs in my time.
Sorry but I dont think you would have the brain power to understand the gravity of the situation i got myself into. What i have seen no one ever shuld its not natural its not holy its enough to f**k anyones head. i did quite well actually under the circumstances death threats, harassment, assised suicide in the NHS. Although it made me pysically sick for a day its something not many people gat get their heads round. I intend to expose these bastards if its the last thing I do.
Employee Health Service Advise = a reptilian experience
"you ever get that far, you never know what you might see"
"the contracts so good it should be made illegal"
"you have no idea who it is you are dealing with"RM
"is it the clour of my skin ?" WTF
DGP1
Posts: 15551
Joined: 07 Jun 2007, 20:39
Gender: Male
Location: Terminus

Re: royal mail fingerprinting still ?

Post by DGP1 »

When do we get Xenu added to this? :nervous :chuckle
I'm preparing myself for the zombie invasion, rule number 1 - Cardio
TeeferTiger
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 2783
Joined: 22 Dec 2008, 13:56
Gender: Female
Location: Welsh Wales

Re: royal mail fingerprinting still ?

Post by TeeferTiger »

Yup, that was pretty much the answer I was expecting :chuckle

Can we call the men in white coats now?!
Does this rag smell of chloroform to you?
DGP1
Posts: 15551
Joined: 07 Jun 2007, 20:39
Gender: Male
Location: Terminus

Re: royal mail fingerprinting still ?

Post by DGP1 »

TeeferTiger wrote:Yup, that was pretty much the answer I was expecting :chuckle

Can we call the men in white coats now?!
Why, he's keeping me amused and as long as the reptilian shapeshifters don't read this site.............and the David Icke forum...............and any of the other forums he's posted this story in, just the same as the 9/11 conspiracy theorists who keep telling the world the big secrets that the government was to blame and are still left alone to spout their views without them all meeting with various 'accidents' :wink:
I'm preparing myself for the zombie invasion, rule number 1 - Cardio
fishtank
Posts: 19732
Joined: 28 Sep 2007, 17:22
Gender: Male

Re: royal mail fingerprinting still ?

Post by fishtank »

DGP1 wrote:just the same as the 9/11 conspiracy theorists who keep telling the world the big secrets that the government was to blame and are still left alone to spout their views without them all meeting with various 'accidents' :wink:
Maybe they have and have been replaced by more shape shifters who continue to post nonsense in an effort to infiltrate the conspiracy theorist's inner sanctum.
You see there's always another conspiracy theory waiting to back up the old one if it starts to look shaky.
It's the rule of constantly expanding conspiracy theories.
That's why they manage to convince themselves.
Unfortunately it usually ends in paranoia and some time away from it all. :whistle
good times, bad times you know I've had my share
Tman
Posts: 4147
Joined: 21 Oct 2007, 09:57

Re: royal mail fingerprinting still ?

Post by Tman »

About time (actually it's long past the time) you and the rest showed a bit of compassion and let this one go. Nothing remotely clever or funny in keep poking this poster into his irrational outbursts just for your amusement.
Sad people...
DGP1
Posts: 15551
Joined: 07 Jun 2007, 20:39
Gender: Male
Location: Terminus

Re: royal mail fingerprinting still ?

Post by DGP1 »

Tman wrote:About time (actually it's long past the time) you and the rest showed a bit of compassion and let this one go. Nothing remotely clever or funny in keep poking this poster into his irrational outbursts just for your amusement.
Sad people...
You're calling us sad when you abuse other people because they don't agree 100% with your views....................maybe you're a shapeshifter who wants this story buried so that you can continue on with your nefarious plans for world domination :nervous
I'm preparing myself for the zombie invasion, rule number 1 - Cardio
fishtank
Posts: 19732
Joined: 28 Sep 2007, 17:22
Gender: Male

Re: royal mail fingerprinting still ?

Post by fishtank »

Tman wrote:About time (actually it's long past the time) you and the rest showed a bit of compassion and let this one go. Nothing remotely clever or funny in keep poking this poster into his irrational outbursts just for your amusement.
Sad people...
He's actually getting a lot more understanding than he would on most forums and judging by the evidence he's posted and continues to post on many.
It's nice to see a caring side to you though Tman. :wink:
good times, bad times you know I've had my share
Tman
Posts: 4147
Joined: 21 Oct 2007, 09:57

Re: royal mail fingerprinting still ?

Post by Tman »

You can try justifying your actions in this way if you wish (entirely predictably with Disgruntled's meagre effort) but are you going to keep it going, or is TBT finally going to have to step in?
Not a great example of RM staff for all and sundry to see.
DGP1
Posts: 15551
Joined: 07 Jun 2007, 20:39
Gender: Male
Location: Terminus

Re: royal mail fingerprinting still ?

Post by DGP1 »

fishtank wrote:
Tman wrote:About time (actually it's long past the time) you and the rest showed a bit of compassion and let this one go. Nothing remotely clever or funny in keep poking this poster into his irrational outbursts just for your amusement.
Sad people...
He's actually getting a lot more understanding than he would on most forums and judging by the evidence he's posted and continues to post on many.
It's nice to see a caring side to you though Tman. :wink:
Very true FT, a bit of gentle ribbing and done in a light hearted way is nothing when compared to the vicious way I've seen people like this treated on other forums (especially the more out there sites like David Icke or Edge Media).
I'm preparing myself for the zombie invasion, rule number 1 - Cardio
TeeferTiger
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 2783
Joined: 22 Dec 2008, 13:56
Gender: Female
Location: Welsh Wales

Re: royal mail fingerprinting still ?

Post by TeeferTiger »

Tman wrote:You can try justifying your actions in this way if you wish (entirely predictably with Disgruntled's meagre effort) but are you going to keep it going, or is TBT finally going to have to step in?
Not a great example of RM staff for all and sundry to see.
I was actually deadly serious when asking what meds he was on and I honestly think he should be looking into getting onto some and that the men in the white coats do need calling. Having read what has been posted on other forums, I feel he really needs help of some sort. Definitely therapy at least.
Does this rag smell of chloroform to you?
DGP1
Posts: 15551
Joined: 07 Jun 2007, 20:39
Gender: Male
Location: Terminus

Re: royal mail fingerprinting still ?

Post by DGP1 »

Tman wrote:You can try justifying your actions in this way if you wish (entirely predictably with Disgruntled's meagre effort) but are you going to keep it going, or is TBT finally going to have to step in?
Not a great example of RM staff for all and sundry to see.
Do you not have a machine to fix without bothering others :hmmmm

As for locking the thread...............it's up to the OP to ask for it to be locked, he'll only lock it if it becomes abusive (which this has certainly not become).
I'm preparing myself for the zombie invasion, rule number 1 - Cardio
TeeferTiger
EX ROYAL MAIL
Posts: 2783
Joined: 22 Dec 2008, 13:56
Gender: Female
Location: Welsh Wales

Re: royal mail fingerprinting still ?

Post by TeeferTiger »

DGP1 wrote:
Tman wrote:You can try justifying your actions in this way if you wish (entirely predictably with Disgruntled's meagre effort) but are you going to keep it going, or is TBT finally going to have to step in?
Not a great example of RM staff for all and sundry to see.
Do you not have a machine to fix without bothering others :hmmmm

As for locking the thread...............it's up to the OP to ask for it to be locked, he'll only lock it if it becomes abusive (which this has certainly not become).
And he seems to be getting the attention he requires so he'll just carry on replying with the inane babblings he's been coming out with over and over again :neutral:

People like this worry me.
Does this rag smell of chloroform to you?